Position Available Paid Research Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rox

ossified
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

If you have the interest and experience in research projects including review articles and meta analysis, please respond to this post with your contact information. This is a paid opportunity.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Location? Or is it done from home? And what is the time commitment?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

If you have the interest and experience in research projects including review articles and meta analysis, please respond to this post with your contact information. This is a paid opportunity.[/QUOTE

Hello,

If you have the interest and experience in research projects including review articles and meta analysis, please respond to this post with your contact information. This is a paid opportunity.[/QUOT

Hello,

If you have the interest and experience in research projects including review articles and meta analysis, please respond to this post with your contact information. This is a paid opportunity.

Hi!
I am interested in participating. You can reach me at [email protected]
Thank you,
Juan F. Kamar, MD

Hello,

Yes I'm interested
[email protected]

Hello,

still looking?

Hello,

ihartpeds

not meaning to be a d***, but this guy hasn't logged in since July 30th, 2018...

Did anyone get an answer back on this?