Pacific University DPT class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henhen321

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guy!

I wanted to create a space where we can help each other share info about the school, the admission process, and anything about the program. I haven't heard anything back from admissions yet. Please share your experiences as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Thanks for creating this thread. I am wondering if you've heard back regarding interviews yet? I know they mentioned early December, its still early ,but I'm excited to hear back!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Thanks for creating this thread. I am wondering if you've heard back regarding interviews yet? I know they mentioned early December, its still early ,but I'm excited to hear back!
Hi! I got an interview invite on 11/13 for January. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I got an interview invite on 11/13 for January. Good
Wow congrats! Jeez I haven't received any communications with the school. Was this the Oregon campus?

Wow congrats! Jeez I haven't received any communications with the school. Was this the Oregon campus?
Thank you! And yes it was for the Oregon campus. My friend got an interview invite on 11/23.

Hi thanks for creating a thread! I received an interview invite on 12/2 for January. Hope you do as well!

When did you guys apply? I haven’t heard anything yet. Should I reach out?

just got an interview invite today! anyone know anything about their interviews go?

I just got an email saying my app was still under consideration and they will let send out more invites if space becomes available. I'm assuming this means I'm waitlisted for an interview? Has anyone been rejected by Pacific yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email saying my app was still under consideration and they will let send out more invites if space becomes available. I'm assuming this means I'm waitlisted for an interview? Has anyone been rejected by Pacific yet?
got that email too haha!

Reactions: 1 users
Just declined my interview. Got into my top school so I will be going there. Hopefully it opens up a spot to be interviewed. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Just declined my interview. Got into my top school so I will be going there. Hopefully it opens up a spot to be interviewed. Good luck everyone!
Congrats future DPT! What was your top choice?

I was rejected =(

For everyone who got in, congrats again and I hope to meet you when I apply again next cycle =)

Hello! I just got admitted to Pacific DPT 2024 and wanted to see if anyone would like to connect! I will be looking for a roommate(s) and future friends as well, so feel free to message me or reach out. :)