PA schools recommendation letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobethegoat24

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, so I am premed and have been focused on med school for a while. But I want PA school as an option also. But I was doing some searching around and it seems like CASPA doesn't accept interfolio. I am planning on taking some gap years so does anyone know any third party LOR services that they do accept? How do gap year students of PA aspiration handle LOR? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

You’ll have to use CASPAs process. They won’t accommodate folks that are using PA as a backup to any other kind of program. You’ll need to sign up for CaSPA, submit you references and their emails to them, CASPA will email them a form to fill out, and they can upload their letter of recommendation, and then submit.

Applying to two different fields at once poses a bit of a problem if you are planning on using the same references. Your references have to tailor their letters to different audiences. It kind of waters down your passion for the field that your references can speak to. I’d just throw all your effort behind medicine if that’s what you want. This is like buying a house... you don’t want to mess around.

Reactions: 1 user