Out of State Friendly schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORamahiii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was curious if anyone had a list or know if i could find a list of out of state friendly schools? Im specifically looking for the schools in New York, University of Maryland, Ohio state and case western, he Illinois schools, Pennsylvania schools, and Indiana schools? If you know any it would be appreciated. I am an Ohio resident and I do know that OSU favors instate but I was wondering if any of the other schools in the states I just mentioned are OOS friendly? Thanks guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

There is a sticky on the front page which has a guide to the application cycle by @Scumbag_Steve ; that guide includes a comprehensive list of schools with in-state vs. out-of-state preference.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I ask you a quick question? Im having trouble on what to take next semester? I was a bioE major last year(freshman) and now I'm a sophomore obviously but for some odd reason biomedical engineering doesn't require you to take bio? So I'm taking bio 1 now and I've taken chem 1,2, and ochem 1. Im also in physics right now but next semester the only classes i have scheduled is bio 2, ochem2, language(whatever i pick), and speech? I was wondering if there was any other science classes you recommend that aren't too horrible that would be a nice GPA booster just because my semester isn't too horrible.. I can't take genetics or ecology yet because i haven't finished bio 2 so idk what other science classes i could really take..

I was wondering if there was any other science classes you recommend that aren't too horrible that would be a nice GPA booster just because my semester isn't too horrible.. I can't take genetics or ecology yet because i haven't finished bio 2 so idk what other science classes i could really take..

It depends on what your school is offering next semester - What options do you have?