OU Class of 2011-New Info.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Butterfly918

OU Bound!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all the OU sooners out there, they've posted the 2007 admission statistics on the COP website. Looks like we are a smart bunch! :D Average age is 24. Check it out!

I think we should all put our sdn names on our nametags at orientation so we can recognize each other-and make everyone else wonder what we're up to! :p

Cyclo-you still planning on running for class prez?

OU College of Pharmacy
Class of 2011
Tulsa Campus

Members don't see this ad.

For all the OU sooners out there, they've posted the 2007 admission statistics on the COP website. Looks like we are a smart bunch! :D Average age is 24. Check it out!

I think we should all put our sdn names on our nametags at orientation so we can recognize each other-and make everyone else wonder what we're up to! :p

Cyclo-you still planning on running for class prez?

OU College of Pharmacy
Class of 2011
Tulsa Campus

Cyclo is a communist dictator wanna be. Just say NO.

Cyclo is a communist dictator wanna be. Just say NO.

You're just jealous. Don't hate.

I'm going to run for anything and everything. I missed out on the college experience in my undergrad (had a munchkin) but I intend to make the most of pharmacy school. I tell you what, the hardest thing about moving is finding a good day care in Tulsa. This sucks.

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm going to run for anything and everything. I missed out on the college experience in my undergrad (had a munchkin) but I intend to make the most of pharmacy school. I tell you what, the hardest thing about moving is finding a good day care in Tulsa. This sucks.

You'll love the day when I'm your preceptor!! :smuggrin:

I know what you mean, I'm trying to find a good one in OKC and it is the suxorz

Orientation is boring, but Im sure you all guessed that already. See you OKC folks in August.

I found somewhere to live.....WOOHOOOOO :banana:

Thanks!

And, Thanks again!

Which campus are you attending?