Oregon State Pharm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cosmo kramer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when Oregon State will be sending out interview invites? They sure are taking their time :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

They dont have rolling admissions, so they haven't even gone thru the apps yet...they will start after the feb. 1st deadline.

They dont have rolling admissions, so they haven't even gone thru the apps yet...they will start after the feb. 1st deadline.

I interviewed there last year on Dec 6th and received an acceptance sometime in January. They may have changed since PharmCAS came online though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess the adcoms are on SDN...got the interview invite today. Thanks for the replies.

Good Luck. It was a pretty benign interview experience, so you shouldn't have any trouble.

Hi I am new to the forum and I am so impressed by all the information that I have learned about Pharmacy here ! Thank you guys so much!

I interviewed at Oregon State beginning of Feb and I thought it went pretty well. I was wondering if anyone knows when I would find out whether I have been accepted or not and also how many spots they have left?

Cheers! :rolleyes: