Optometry Team Name!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeU02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My class is doing a scavenger hunt where we separate into teams and try to figure out clues the 3rd years give us. My team needs a name! Everyone generally goes with a semi-inappropriate name, and this is probably not the right kind of place to be writing inappropriate things, but I figured who would be able to think of a better name than my fellow eye nerds! Any ideas are greatly appreciated! thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! My class is doing a scavenger hunt where we separate into teams and try to figure out clues the 3rd years give us. My team needs a name! Everyone generally goes with a semi-inappropriate name, and this is probably not the right kind of place to be writing inappropriate things, but I figured who would be able to think of a better name than my fellow eye nerds! Any ideas are greatly appreciated! thanks! :)

If you're from Indiana, you can always try the "fighting irises."

How about the "inflammed pingueculas?"
How about "mucopurulent discharge?"
How about the "superior obliques?"

"Team Long-Balls"?

Come on. Your team name obviously needs to have something to do with Progressive Outer Retinal Necrosis... :D