OptomCAS Transcript Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyegG

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm having some difficulty entering my seminar-clinic pass/no pass classes I've taken during undergrad. I've read OptomCAS's Liaison's page, as well as extensive googling but I can't seem to find what others have done? I know that for classes you don't receive a grade in you can redeem it for credits using CR, but is that strictly for AP Credit courses? The seminar classes I've taken have no grades assigned to us, it was a pass/no pass class from the start with varying units as to how many hours you've worked with the clinic that quarter. On my official transcript the grade is 'P'. Will OptomCAS accept 'P' as pass? Or should I treat it as if it's an AP course?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I emailed optomcas support asking the exact same question and basically either you input the grade as how it appears on your transcript (for me it shows up as an S for pass) or P/F if your transcript has the whole word written out (pass/fail).
Hope that made sense!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks! I also emailed them JUST in case and got the same reply. Glad to know we both got the same response!