Opinions of new naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dii0rme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that it will be easier to pass the new version since the number of questions increased and the passing score is still 75?

Members don't see this ad.

I took it Aug. 2016(the old one) and failed and just took it Dec. 2016 and passed. I didn't think it was any harder or easier. I just had to study more and went through EVERY chapter and lecture. My first time I skipped the chapters I thought were BS and that was a mistake.

Hi, just wanted to share some info. Naplex result is in percentile, not the percentage. 75 percentile means only first 25% test takers will pass. The person at 24th position from highest score will unfortunately fail. Hope and pray to God. If possible remember me in your prayers.

Hi, just wanted to share some info. Naplex result is in percentile, not the percentage. 75 percentile means only first 25% test takers will pass. The person at 24th position from highest score will unfortunately fail. Hope and pray to God. If possible remember me in your prayers.

Wait what this is clearly false. Most schools boast at least 90% pass rates so your numbers are way off. Best of luck though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry stark 3 ! I did some research, now think the result is scaled. How they do it I dont know.

Last edited: