Opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaxAnn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would you do if you were turned down for the Air Force scholarship? Would you wait until next year and reapply or apply for the Navy or Army scholarship?

Members don't see this ad.

What would you do if you were turned down for the Air Force scholarship? Would you wait until next year and reapply or apply for the Navy or Army scholarship?

IMO I would apply for all of them if a scholarship is really what your after. If you get accepted to more than one you can take your top pick. If you don't get your top choice, i.e. Air Force, you still have options. If you get accepted for more than one your not obligated to accept so it's no skin off your back.

It really depends on how likely you are to accept a scholarship that isn't Air Force. If you know deep down that you'll accept nothing but Air Force, then don't waste your time. If keeping your debt to a minimum is high on your list then I'd get your apps in and have the best chance possible of getting picked up for a scholarship.