open spots for DO program Internship and FP residency in CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lizajang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A couple spot just opened up at Chino Valley Medical Center for Traditional Rotation Internship and 1st year FP residency. It's D.O. only though.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know anything about this program? Are residents happy there?

Members don't see this ad :)
Very easy FP PGY-2 Spot Available for 2009 in CA for DOs.
This is for July 2009. You can great credit for the first year if you did osteopathic internship and some other residencies.
You would be supervising PGY1s so the work is easy and good call schedule.
Great location. Close to beach and LA city. Great weather.
Call: 562-997-2180

Very true. It's kick back, but you do see your share of stuff, and do plenty of things.
I'm a PGY2 there right now.
heck, I'm shocked they're still hawkin for an FP spot this late. Come on over! The more people we got, the less call we get. It's a win-win.
Close to the beach however, is relative, though. Just because you're in Long Beach, doesn't mean you're on the beach.
Then again, those who have been a thousand miles away from the nearest thing resembling a beach now being 26 blocks away...then I guess it's not so bad, especially if you've spent a year in the desert.

Hello,
I am looking to re-locate to the NYC area. I currently have matched to an allopathic program however in a geographic area I am unhappy with. I am an osteopathic student soon to graduate in June! Any advice you can give or positions/jobs you know that may be available I would greatly appreciate. I am open to almost any specialty or situation.
Thank You,
[email protected]

The residents I know at Chino Valley are very happy there. Internship is tough, just like anywhere else, you work hard, learn a lot. After that, it's very nice.

A couple spot just opened up at Chino Valley Medical Center for Traditional Rotation Internship and 1st year FP residency. It's D.O. only though.

D.O. only? That sucks. All MD programs dont specifiy "M.D. only". I wonder if they will make an exception to fill that spot. Hmmm.....