Open position in IM PGY2 in Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sn1283

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends
I have a position open at my program for PGY2 IM caragorical as I am transferring to other program.My PD said he cant give me a letter of approval without getting a suitable replacement and I cannot transfer without the letter.Also has anybody gone through the PD not agreeing for transfer because of no good replacement?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
I am interested in Applying for this position

Please send me your contact details & the name of the program.

Also, let me know why you are leaving the program

[email protected]
Thankyou

i think i would be a good replacement.

PGY-1 in FM, though. I sent you a private message with more details

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I did send you a private message as I am interested in applying for your open spot as well. You can email me at [email protected] with your contact details.

If your new program that you are transferring to does require completion of a PGY1 year in IM, then you definately would need your current Program director to give you a letter and credit for the year you just completed for an official transfer.

Thank you

Dear Friends
I have a position open at my program for PGY2 IM caragorical as I am transferring to other program.My PD said he cant give me a letter of approval without getting a suitable replacement and I cannot transfer without the letter.Also has anybody gone through the PD not agreeing for transfer because of no good replacement?
Hi, are you still looking for someone to fill your position, I am a PGY-1 American med grad. good scores.

I want to move to Illinois - i have family and a condo in the area along with my significant other.

Contact ME ASAP - I am applying to several programs but Illinois would be my first choice.

Sincerely
Adam-

Hi, are you still looking for someone to fill your position, I am a PGY-1 American med grad. good scores.

I want to move to Illinois - i have family and a condo in the area along with my significant other.

Contact ME ASAP - I am applying to several programs but Illinois would be my first choice.

Sincerely
Adam-

Please send me your details to [email protected].I will forward to my PD

Dear Friends

Is this position still available? I am finishing PGY1 now, could you give me more infor?

hi. i am also in a im program in illinois, but looking to switch. what program are you in?

hi. i am also in a im program in illinois, but looking to switch. what program are you in?

I am in Mount Sinai PGY-2 Internal med in New York and looking to swap in St Louis, MO but can look into IL. Which program are you in?