ONLY using mcat-review.org

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihatecoldplay10101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just got my scores back, I got a 23 on my MCAT (9-BS, 6-PS, 8-VR). I didn't study at all for it. I'm in an early acceptance program where I need a 26, so I guess I just didn't take it seriously enough.

Now I have 1 month to prepare, and I need a 26. I've been reading the mcat-review.org outlines every day, choosing 6-7 sections, reading about them in EK and TBR, and then taking practice passages in Princeton Review.

Am I shooting myself in the leg? My content review is set to be 13 days and then I take practice tests. May God be with me, and for all of you taking your exams, may God by with you and ease your path so that you may see success. Thank you for any replies.

Members don't see this ad.

Most people use TBR or TPR in combination with EK. If you look around you will find good study plans that utilize these materials (which also have great resale value).

My sense is that mcat review is NOT very popular. So unless you find a few people who can speak about it, I would think that you are taking a risk with an unknown product.