One unfilled position...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vuillaume

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you all picked up on this:
Ohio State has one unfilled plastics position.

Members don't see this ad.

How many people go unmatched overall? what % of US appl's. I don't hear much about this match, is there a better msg. board somewhere?

Jason

I too, would be interested in hearing something about the integrated plastic surgery match. I know there are only 77 spots (or something like that) but I have never heard any numbers associated with people who actually matched (GPA, AOA, USMLE 1/2 scores, other activities) If anyone knows anyone who did match...could you fill us in?

Members don't see this ad :)
somebody step up....~350 views and no posts, am I looking in the wrong place?? Need match info...Bueller....

Jason,

I talked to the NRMP about this information & they said they did not routinely collect or provide it to individuals. A special database search for it would cost signifigant $$$ if my request was OK'd by an administrator I was told. So there you go! I don't know why this data is not readily available, it seems the SFmatch releases similar info.

I