% on Qbanks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pillowface

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What percentage was everyone getting on the Qbanks? I'm at around a 72% on the Q&A and Im worry that this isn't enough to pass! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Many people take tests multiple times. Clearly, if you take it a second or third time, you’d hope to at least be at the average. But if it’s your first time and you are getting even remotely close to the average, your probably just fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Many people take tests multiple times. Clearly, if you take it a second or third time, you’d hope to at least be at the average. But if it’s your first time and you are getting even remotely close to the average, your probably just fine.
I guess Im just trying to figure out a % like it was in uworld to where that threshold is passing either with the AAPM&R or the Q&A ones

I guess Im just trying to figure out a % like it was in uworld to where that threshold is passing either with the AAPM&R or the Q&A ones

No luck. The only statement PMR QBANK makes is that their pass rate is 96%. The pass rate of the PMR written boards is 95%, so that’s a bit laughable. I think most people study semi hard and somehow 95% pass.

Reactions: 1 user