OMFS PASS Program Confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rotichawal

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that the PASS is open for the next cycle, I was looking through the program list/descriptions and am a bit confused about certain programs. For example, how are Temple University Hospital and Temple University separate programs? Also saw this with Mt. Sinai and BI/Mt. Sinai (idk if this is just because Mt. Sinai technically owns BI and they are 2 separate programs??). Their respective websites aren't really that helpful with this, so if anybody is clearer on this than I am please let me know, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Now that the PASS is open for the next cycle, I was looking through the program list/descriptions and am a bit confused about certain programs. For example, how are Temple University Hospital and Temple University separate programs? Also saw this with Mt. Sinai and BI/Mt. Sinai (idk if this is just because Mt. Sinai technically owns BI and they are 2 separate programs??). Their respective websites aren't really that helpful with this, so if anybody is clearer on this than I am please let me know, thanks.

I believe they list Temple as two because of the four vs six year tracks there (I think one is named after the med school). Not sure about the other though!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 1 user