Omaha area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmboy30

order entry monkey
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for making a new thread, but anyone work or know of anyone working in the Omaha area - curious about how much you actually make working at a hospital (feel free to PM me).
There isn't much advertised on-line, but what I have seen says starts at $33 + experience.
I realize the cost of living might not be as high as Phoenix, but I can't really see myself taking a $10-15/hr pay cut, sounds like alot. :eek:

THinking about moving there in near future, pharamcy is more progressive, housing is cheaper (not sure I like the winters though).

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

A friend of mine worked hospital/outpatient at about 75-80K fresh out of school, no hospital experience. The cost of living is less than Arizona (I haven't spent much time in Phoenix, but compared to White Mountains - everything is a lot cheaper in Nebraska)

A friend of mine worked hospital/outpatient at about 75-80K fresh out of school, no hospital experience. The cost of living is less than Arizona (I haven't spent much time in Phoenix, but compared to White Mountains - everything is a lot cheaper in Nebraska)

I made over 110 this year, can't see myself taking that much of a pay cut.
The CNN money calculator says 115 phoenix ~100 in Omaha for equivalent lifestyle.