Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lillytwig

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone attending Ohio right now? It turns out i may be able to start there in the fall, and and am interested in any opinons about the school, faculty, the cleveland area, etc. I hope this isn't where whiskers is attending!!!!! :laugh: If anyone participating is attending Ohio, i would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck with that!

It definitely wouldn't be my first pick!!! but then again, I wouldn't pick a few of the others either....

Some say, "it's all about personal choice!"

But I think it's best to be Informed... Really.

Haha!

lillytwig said:
Is anyone attending Ohio right now? It turns out i may be able to start there in the fall, and and am interested in any opinons about the school, faculty, the cleveland area, etc. I hope this isn't where whiskers is attending!!!!! :laugh: If anyone participating is attending Ohio, i would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!!!

Hey, whats up. I will be there with you this fall. The apartments are dirt cheap. I am going to the housing fair 610. R U? The area has alot of bad spots, but near the college it is o.k. The city is poor obviously, but we won't notice because we will be too busy studying. Have u been to cleveland?