Ohio University Physical Therapy - Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Heard from them today that I was placed on the Alternate List. I inquired further and learned that I'm in the top third of the list. Anyone have any idea what the chances are of being admitted from the top third of the Alternate List? Any success stories?

There's probably no way to list concrete odds, so it's just going to be one of those situations where the waiting game is extended a bit more. At least you're at the top third of the list!

Members don't see this ad :)
I too am on the alternate list. did you just reply to that email to find out where you were on the list?

I too am on the alternate list. did you just reply to that email to find out where you were on the list?

Yes, I asked Teresa where I was in the Alternate List. I believe she can tell you if you are in the low, middle, or third tier on the list but no more specific than that.

This is a shot in the dark since I don't think many students go back on here after they're accepted, but if any of you happen to see this: What is the interview like? I have an interview in less than 2 weeks and wouldn't mind getting some input on the format, types of questions asked, and any other useful tips to keep in mind. Thanks in advance!