General Admissions & OTCAS Ohio state OTD 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Exnxbx

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone that interviewed on the 20th of January had heard back from the OTD department regarding admissions at OSU

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I was wondering if anyone that interviewed on the 20th of January had heard back from the OTD department regarding admissions at OSU
Hey I heard back today. No official email yet, just the Buckeye link. I’ve been accepted

Hey I heard back today. No official email yet, just the Buckeye link. I’ve been accepted
I found out last night on buckeye link too! I’ve been accepted as well :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back today-- I am on the waitlist! Has anyone accepted and intends to give up their spot?

I'm on the waitlist as well. What number are you?

I was emailed on monday that I was #2 on the waitlist and was accepted on tuesday!! Good luck! I heard that people high on the waitlist have good chances of acceptance!!

I was emailed on monday that I was #2 on the waitlist and was accepted on tuesday!! Good luck! I heard that people high on the waitlist have good chances of acceptance!!
Congrats!! I was #4 on the waitlist when they sent out at the beginning of this week. Hoping I hear something soon! :)

Hey guys! I made a Facebook group for future otd students if anyone would like to join! Just a place to give tips to each other throughout the whole process. Just look up Pre- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Students on Facebook and you should see the group:)

Does anyone know of anybody planning to give up their spot in the program? I'm pretty high on the waitlist and wondering if I might have a chance of getting in soon.

I was wondering what the highest number on the waitlist that was excepted was last year? I am pretty high on the waitlist and trying to understand my odds of actually attending.

I was wondering what the highest number on the waitlist that was excepted was last year? I am pretty high on the waitlist and trying to understand my odds of actually attending.

Hi,
I currently have a spot there but I am likely to give up my spot for another school. I have not fully made up my mind yet, I am visiting two more programs next week before I make my final decision. So while I do not know the answer to your question, I do know one spot will likely open, and maybe there are more people like me still trying to decide. A lot of schools out west only recently sent out decisions.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,
I currently have a spot there but I am likely to give up my spot for another school. I have not fully made up my mind yet, I am visiting two more programs next week before I make my final decision. So while I do not know the answer to your question, I do know one spot will likely open, and maybe there are more people like me still trying to decide. A lot of schools out west only recently sent out decisions.

Thank you so much for the info! I greatly appreciate it. Best of luck at your other schools and fingers crossed there are more people like you ahead of me on the waitlist! :)