Ohio PT Schools 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That’s good to know, thanks! I’m considering emailing them asking for an update as well.
If you do, please let us know what they say.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I heard from osu yesterday. Anyone else??

Reactions: 1 user
I heard from osu yesterday. Anyone else??
I heard too! I’m pretty low on the waitlist so I’ve decided to commit to Ohio University. I hope you got better news than me!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if we got the same email. I mentioned it in here because I have barely seen anyone post about applying to cinci. My email didn’t directly say I’m in the waitlist, I found the wording a bit confusing but I’m pretty sure I am waitlisted and they said my waitlist position would go out after mid January. I even emailed to see if they were allowed to say how many people were waitlisted because I really want to gauge my chances of getting In ASAP. I have a med term prerequisite I still have to take for them and my tuition for it is due early January. I have no reason to take the course if I don’t get in Cincinnati and it’s $500 so I am super disappointed that we won’t know more until at least mid January!

Did you email them/did they get back to you? I am in the same situation with the med term course.

Did you email them/did they get back to you? I am in the same situation with the med term course.
They just said they couldn't give me further information until the January 15th mark

Has anyone gotten any further information from Walsh or OU? I am waitlisted at OSU as well. I have not heard anything from OU since sending in my waitlist acceptance form, so was hoping someone else on the waitlist has some more info for me! Many thanks yall!

Both my friends had average 3.4-3.5 GPAs. Even a 3.0 prerequisite GPA. They had pretty good extracurriculars though. Don’t worry, I’m assuming they will have many more decline once other interviews get finished up with other schools!
DO you know if your 2 friends are accepting the seat at mount union?

DO you know if your 2 friends are accepting the seat at mount union?
So far, yes. They both still have to interview at Mount st. Joseph though, so that may change. Interview is on the 10th I believe. I’m not sure how fast the turn around time is for MSJ. hoping you hear good news in the future though !!!

Has anyone heard back from Dayton yet? They said they'd let us know by the end of December because the deposit is due next week!

Does anyone know how many people are on OU’s waitlist?

Has anyone gotten any further information from Walsh or OU? I am waitlisted at OSU as well. I have not heard anything from OU since sending in my waitlist acceptance form, so was hoping someone else on the waitlist has some more info for me! Many thanks yall!
Haven’t heard from OU. I asked Walsh where I am on the waitlist and they said they don’t tell students their position. I’m waitlisted at OSU too.

Hey y'all! I'm a little late to the party but I applied to CSU, OSU, OU, Dayton, and Toledo in Ohio. I have a couple out-of-state interviews over the next couple weeks and two other out-of-state schools that don't have application deadlines until February and March. I've been waitlisted at CSU, OSU, and OU. Still haven't heard from Toledo or Dayton. Has anyone heard from either of these?

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven’t heard from OU. I asked Walsh where I am on the waitlist and they said they don’t tell students their position. I’m waitlisted at OSU too.

Hey thanks so much for the update! I emailed OU and I found out that after the 15th we will be hearing more about or position via an email. I am hoping for good news for all of us on the waitlist! :)

Hi everyone! I’m a little late but I applied to five Ohio schools
Declined to OSU and UC
Accepted into OU and YSU
And waitlisted to UD

Will more than likely be going to OU! Anyone else?

Hey y'all! I'm a little late to the party but I applied to CSU, OSU, OU, Dayton, and Toledo in Ohio. I have a couple out-of-state interviews over the next couple weeks and two other out-of-state schools that don't have application deadlines until February and March. I've been waitlisted at CSU, OSU, and OU. Still haven't heard from Toledo or Dayton. Has anyone heard from either of these?

hey! I heard back from Dayton today. I got waitlisted. A friend of mine got accepted on Monday

Hi everyone! I’m a little late but I applied to five Ohio schools
Declined to OSU and UC
Accepted into OU and YSU
And waitlisted to UD

Will more than likely be going to OU! Anyone else?
Congrats on your acceptances! When did you hear Back from UC?

Has anyone else heard back from Toledo? I’m really hoping they will send out acceptances before January 15th!

Has anyone else heard back from Toledo? I’m really hoping they will send out acceptances before January 15th!
I was accepted December 19th but I just got my admission info email today from the grad school so I think they are a little slow. I have been waiting on the letter of acceptance in the mail for over two weeks too. Hoping they will send them on time!

I was accepted December 19th but I just got my admission info email today from the grad school so I think they are a little slow. I have been waiting on the letter of acceptance in the mail for over two weeks too. Hoping they will send them on time!
Congrats! When do you have to let them know your decision by?

Congrats! When do you have to let them know your decision by?
Thank you!! So far, I haven’t received a deadline yet. I’m assuming they will tell me when I get the acceptance in the mail. I know that the deposit deadline is 2/07 according to APTA

Chimming in because my waitlist statuses are KILLING ME! I am waitlisted at OSU, MSJ, UD, YU, and UIndy. Have others been coming off these waitlists? Accepted by the school but declined?

@ans245 i just got an email from them saying that they just sent acceptances in the mail yesterday. I also have until January 21st to accept and put a deposit down. Fingers crossed for you!

Does anyone know if UC has sent out all of their initial acceptances? I got an email around the middle of December that they were still reviewing applications and I should hear more around the 15th, but I wasn't sure if they had sent out all of them yet.

@ans245 i just got an email from them saying that they just sent acceptances in the mail yesterday. I also have until January 21st to accept and put a deposit down. Fingers crossed for you!
Thank you!

Does anyone know if UC has sent out all of their initial acceptances? I got an email around the middle of December that they were still reviewing applications and I should hear more around the 15th, but I wasn't sure if they had sent out all of them yet.
I haven’t heard anything besides that email in December as well. Hopefully we hear very soon!

Anyone hear from OU yet?
I mailed my deposit yesterday. Received an email today stating that today was the last day for deposits to be postmarked And that if I wish to decline the offer to let them know now so they could offer somebody on the waitlist. They informed me that they will let me know when they receive mine, so I am assuming they will contact people on the waitlist within the next few days!

I mailed my deposit yesterday. Received an email today stating that today was the last day for deposits to be postmarked And that if I wish to decline the offer to let them know now so they could offer somebody on the waitlist. They informed me that they will let me know when they receive mine, so I am assuming they will contact people on the waitlist within the next few days!
Thank you so much for the insight!! congratulations too! they told me I am in the top 1/3 of the waitlist but I forget how many people are on the waitlist in the first place. Fingers crossed that is is higher up than I think!!

Thank you so much for the insight!! congratulations too! they told me I am in the top 1/3 of the waitlist but I forget how many people are on the waitlist in the first place. Fingers crossed that is is higher up than I think!!
Did you email them and ask them for your position?

Did you email them and ask them for your position?
Yeah I asked if we were allowed to know our position on the waitlist and they replied back. I can’t remember if 140 or 160 are on the waitlist. That would make me top 46-ish which isn’t very comforting but again, no idea how many people are on there. If you find out that information, let me know! :)

Update: I've been accepted into and will be attending Indiana State! Good luck to all of you who are still waiting, I wish you the best and hope you get in somewhere!

Reactions: 2 users
Update: I've been accepted into and will be attending Indiana State! Good luck to all of you who are still waiting, I wish you the best and hope you get in somewhere!
Congrats! I am on their waitlist. Did you hear anything back from Toledo?

Congrats! I am on their waitlist. Did you hear anything back from Toledo?
Thank you! And no i haven’t, which is weird. i know some people have but i figured even if i was waitlisted i would’ve heard by now. i was taken off the waitlist at dayton today but i’ll be declining so hopefully someone else can get in there!

Thank you! And no i haven’t, which is weird. i know some people have but i figured even if i was waitlisted i would’ve heard by now. i was taken off the waitlist at dayton today but i’ll be declining so hopefully someone else can get in there!
Was also taken off of the waitlist at Dayton today and will also be declining!

Just got accepted off of Ohio university’s waitlist but will probably not be accepting so hopefully that helps someone!

Just got accepted off of Ohio university’s waitlist but will probably not be accepting so hopefully that helps someone!
Hopefully me :(
congrats on choosing a program !!!

Has anyone heard from Mount St. Joseph since the interviews on 1/10?

Anyone recently hear from Toledo? At the interview day they said decisions would be out by January 17th... and I have yet to receive anything from them.

Anyone recently hear from Toledo? At the interview day they said decisions would be out by January 17th... and I have yet to receive anything from them.
I’m in the same boat! Haven’t heard anything and had to reluctantly put a deposit down at another school on the 15th but am still considering Toledo if I get in

Anyone heard from UC?
I have not. They sent me an email in December saying they would start sending out waitlist numbers after the 15th of January, but I haven't heard anything since then.

Anyone heard from Walsh?
Walsh sent me an email about a week and a half ago saying they would let me know if I ranked for an interview but that was the last I heard. I'm wondering if they will tell me whether I do or do not get an interview.

Has anyone received anything from Mount Union lately? I reached out in December and they told me they were still reviewing... Has anyone got any updates?