Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Normally I would...but second anatomy exam is a week from Monday, and it's going to kick my ass if I don't focus on it exclusively next week. Thanks for the tag, though!

Members don't see this ad.

I mean... I probably shouldn't so if someone else wants those spots they are free to take them... but I'll be around as potential back up player if the spots aren't filled.

After the cheezit of course since @Melchizedek was here first.
Stop enabling me Finn :rage:

Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada

Alternates/Fill List

#1. Finn
#2. Mel
#3.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

ALSO...

Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3.

Ftfy

I'm still number 1 because I'm better than you, but I'm second in line.

EDIT: I realized if it was left in the quote, people might copy the wrong version. I've fixed this.

Reactions: 4 users
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty

@doggylover now that you're back on sdn can I convince you to join in your first game of WW?

ETA: you might have some idea of the roles due to your insider knowledge of the Balkans trip

Last edited:
But I finally found something I'm good at! Why would you ask me to stop?
Because its bad for my academic health, but this is about you so by all means continue to do what you're good at :p

Reactions: 1 users
can someone point me to an explanation of what these WW games are? I haven't figured it out >_<

Thanks for the tag, but I'm currently struggling to keep up with second year and really shouldn't play until winter break!

And I also definitely assumed this was a Dr. Seuss game at first. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
*GASP* WE'VE ATTRACTED A NEWBIE, nobody make any sudden moves or we might scare her off!

@ChoopLoops This might help you get your bearings. Credit to Trilt

I've only played this game IRL, never online, but count me in if you need another player.

yep definitely kind of scared :laugh:
will check out the link!

@ChoopLoops @Mr Giggles (yes, I saw you like a post) @britzen @sparrow_lily

If I could get manators (mentors) would you be more interested in playing? I'm not going to force any of you to play so if you are going to play, just copy and paste the roster and add your name to an open spot in a group. If there ends up being more than 15 people wanting to play, that is fine too. I haven't even made the roles yet so I can always add more

Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty

If I could get manators (mentors) would you be more interested in playing? I'm not going to force any of you to play so if you are going to play, just copy and paste the roster and add your name to an open spot in a group. If there ends up being more than 15 people wanting to play, that is fine too. I haven't even made the roles yet so I can always add more

I'm interested regardless! (Although a mentor would be nice...) Just didn't want to steal a spot from somebody who knew what they are doing

Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada
13. Britzen

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty

A mentor would be super nice, but I'll play regardless!! Ochem test coming up, so it'll be a nice distraction too! :laugh::soexcited:

Nicaragua

1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada
13. Britzen

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty

Ochem test coming up

Me too! I'm so unprepared!

Grades don't matter the last year if I get in, right? Where's that rosey girl.... She's got all the answers about that now, lol.

Reactions: 5 users

Grades don't matter the last year if I get in, right? Where's that rosey girl.... She's got all the answers about that now, lol.

I'll be honest in that it was supposed to be today, but I overslept and out of the kindness of my professors heart (and the fact I have an A rn, and he'd hate to see it drop to a C) he opted to let me take it on wednesday!! :angelic:
To be fair... I messaged @Liquid_Phoenix that same question!! The horror stories of ochem had me all :scared:
We can always try to be study buddies if we are, by chance, learning close to similar stuff at certain semester points

Last edited:
I'd probably hold you back given that my study strategy is "wait until the weekend before the test and try to cram it all into my brain" :bookworm:

Those on the fence or waiting to see if you need to fill up the roster - please make a decision by 4pm EDT tomorrow. Roles will go out tomorrow night with the game thread to open shortly after.

I really shouldn't, but I want to..

Nicaragua

1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty

Reactions: 3 users

I like you. You can stay.

Reactions: 3 users
I really shouldn't, but I want to..

Nicaragua

1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
Omg!

lynch cyndia because always a wolf ;)

Reactions: 2 users
@ChoopLoops @Mr Giggles (yes, I saw you like a post) @britzen @sparrow_lily

I'm interested, but a bit busy right now. So I think I'll sit this one out and watch how it plays out :) But definitely into having some distractions while we all wait. Also I'm TERRIBLE at these types of games IRL o_O

I'm interested, but a bit busy right now. So I think I'll sit this one out and watch how it plays out :) But definitely into having some distractions while we all wait. Also I'm TERRIBLE at these types of games IRL o_O
Don't worry, I'm terrible at them NOT in real life and (occasionally) play them on here

I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll see how I go. :)

Nicaragua

1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15. Ceke2002

Alternates/Fill List

#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty

I can add more roles if more people want to play. Fill up US/Canada first.

Nicaragua

1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15. Ceke2002

Misc (for now)

Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty

And, can't forget our northern neighbors... this is how Canadians get amped up, right?
Canadian+pride+_4b88c02d1780006ffb362e358f1e1595.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

Reactions: 7 users
And who told him he could stay anyway? :p

That was probably me. So many fish puns (in the wolf chat)!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

you're fun, you can stay

KC and Trilt haha
Plus I'm PBC's new favorite :p

Kara, it looks like you've hit your original roster so I'm gonna pass this time too.

ETA: tbh I forgot we were in pre-vet, it's all just SDN in my mind. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers :p

Last edited:
KC and Trilt haha
Plus I'm PBC's new favorite :p

Kara, it looks like you've hit your original roster so I'm gonna pass this time too.

ETA: tbh I forgot we were in pre-vet, it's all just SDN in my mind. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers :p

Oh damn, I did say something like that, didn't I? :yeahright: