Oh that's just great!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's the situation. I interviewed at UNE last week. The interview went really well, so today I received a letter indicating I have been placed on the "Accept Space Available." That means I only have a spot if someone else withdraws. THAT IS NOT GOOD! I would like some feedback that addresses the liklihood of receiving a spot for 2003. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

There's usually a lot of change in the lists during the spring & summer. Some people are holding multiple spots and eventually they have to make a choice, which, of course, will open up spots.

JMJ,
Congratulations on still being in the game. Although I'm sure it's a nerve racking position to be in you still have a lot going for you. Will UNE be your first acceptance? Do you know whether or not they rank their list or are you in a fixed position on the waitlist. My best advice is to do some searches on this and the allo board concerning waitlists. You need to walk a fine line between showing interest/enthusiasm to attend their school versus being plain annoying. Since you just found out I'd give it some time (maybe 3-4 weeks) then send some sort of letter of interest. Maybe even a letter of intent if it's warranted.

Thanks for the advice! I have upcoming interviews at PCSOM, DMU and VCOM so I'm not too worried, however your first acceptance letter is the most exciting. I have yet to get one of those:rolleyes: