oh my god, they're here!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodaiga

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just found my socks ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you mind looking for my socks too? Someone said they thought that I wore sandals because I have nice feet (which I have) but really its because I can't find any matching AND clean socks.

I don't think you should seek all this bad karma at this time. Who knows what will happen to your scores :p I actually believed this thread for a second. I'm so guillible!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think when I finally take my MCAT I will visit the SDN MCAT Forum only once a week because I'd imagine posts like this is just plain annoying at some point.

I actually fell for that... which is fine, except I read it at 5am this morning and thought "Who would fall for that?"

stoleyerscrubz said:
I think when I finally take my MCAT I will visit the SDN MCAT Forum only once a week because I'd imagine posts like this is just plain annoying at some point.

You would think so, but yet, here we all are. :)

allright kiddies, while i agree the OP's joke was lame to the 10th power, lets refrain from the profane pictures

your friendly mcat moderator,
DW

DW said:
allright kiddies, while i agree the OP's joke was lame to the 10th power, lets refrain from the profane pictures

your friendly mcat moderator,
DW

You posted this a little bit late. I thought when there was trouble you would be there on the double. But I guess I was wrong :(

brodaiga said:
just found my socks ;)
witch.jpg

:smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Medikit said:
You posted this a little bit late. I thought when there was trouble you would be there on the double. But I guess I was wrong :(
i'm sorry...i will not fail you again...i was busy appearing on a syndicated rerun of old disney cartoons :p

DW said:

your friendly mcat moderator
DW
Manwhore/MCAT Modulator
4000+ Posts
DW

Ok, sure, like there is nothing profane about describing yourself as a "manwhore" :D

medic170 said:
Ok, sure, like there is nothing profane about describing yourself as a "manwhore" :D

Hey, you quit picking on DW! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.