**Official West Virginia University School of Dentistry Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there are still seats? FB group only has 29 members.
I am guessing there are still seats if they are still asking for supplemental applications

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who submitted a supplemental here not gotten an interview??

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who submitted a supplemental here not gotten an interview??
I applied in July and sent the supplemental soon after I was asked for it. I haven't heard anything since then. No interview yet either. Do you know if they are still interviewing and how long they interview until?

Received an interview invite today! :soexcited:

Can anyone who has already interviewed describe your experience at WVU? How was the writing section?? I am pretty nervous for that!!

Accepted yesterday off the waitlist! Looking forward to being a mountaineer! :biglove:

Reactions: 1 users
Hoping to get an acceptance soon, currently on waitlist. Has anyone else gotten an acceptance off of waitlist?

When you are on the waitlist do they tell you where you are on the waitlist?

Does anyone know what date the Fall semester actually starts for the School of Dentistry?

It is actually tomorrow 08/14.

Reactions: 1 users
For oos , are u considered in-state after a year in West Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For oos , are u considered in-state after a year in West Virginia

No, at WVU you can’t become instate. I asked financial aid and they said it is “extremely difficult”. You have to take a year off and work outside of school. And as a dental student that is not an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, at WVU you can’t become instate. I asked financial aid and they said it is “extremely difficult”. You have to take a year off and work outside of school. And as a dental student that is not an option.

Wow! Thanks for the info. Are u OOS? Do you know if they offer scholarships for OOS

Wow! Thanks for the info. Are u OOS? Do you know if they offer scholarships for OOS

No problem. Im OOS but I was accepted at my state school so I’ll be turning down WVU’s acceptance soon. I don’t know about scholarships. But WVU is really expensive for OOS.

No problem. Im OOS but I was accepted at my state school so I’ll be turning down WVU’s acceptance soon. I don’t know about scholarships. But WVU is really expensive for OOS.

Thanks a lot! Truly, it’s really expensive for OOS

Status
Not open for further replies.