***Official UTMB-Galveston Class of 2013 Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tomorrow's a pretty casual day, so just come comfortable.

Exactly where and when are we supposed to meet? Can not find my orientation sheet. Also where should we park?

Members don't see this ad.

I was told to dress business casual, but I don't know how many people will do that...I hope this isn't a beating tomorrow. I hate orientations. But looking forward to the shot party afterward!
:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we supposed to have our school email addresses yet?

Question: I just recieved an interview invitation to UTMB. I have visited the campus several times and both of my older sisters have attended UTMB so I know that it is a very friendly enviroment. What i wanted to know is how the interview process is? Is it a relaxed interview or stressed? What questions are asked? and How did people who interviewed at UTMB know who they were interviewing with ahead of time? Because I would like to do some research on my interviewers so that I can have some questions to ask them. Thank you for your answers in advance!!

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread! Haha.

The interview day is pretty relaxed. Every one here is pretty relaxed, just be yourself and don't stress about it. Just make sure you bring a paper towel or something; it's been cool here recently, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of being cooked alive in your professional attire, haha.