Official Seattle MCAT Study Group 12.7.2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DR. Tran

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

As the year is coming to an end and the MCAT is looming around the corner. I am aiming to create an MCAT study/support group in the Seattle area. A little information about me. I graduated from the UW 3 years ago so it has been a while since science and classes happened. Debating about taking a Princeton self paced course (anyone interested in time sharing this?).

If anyone is interested in joining me for a once a week (or more depending on need) meetup/review and email correspondence (for any questions that arises during our studying process) please send me an email at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you! Let's start the new year by defeating this test. :)

Members don't see this ad.

hey did you guys start the study group yet? I would love to join. Just curious how are you studying and what materials are you using?

Hi everyone,

Just an update I have decided to study at the UW Seattle starting at 6pm on week days, and all day Saturday and half days on Sundays. If you are interested in joining me please email me at [email protected]. The MCAT can be very frustrating, but if we study together/vent it would be more bearable.

Cobe3mat