***Official Roseman University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance thread***

Got waitlisted too :( Interviewed 1/31. I really hope there's movement...
How did you accept your waitlist position? Nothing
Ahhh me too!!! Fingers crossed! :luck::xf:
Does anyone know if acceptances were given out as well??
I received a waitlist invitation as well...soo excited! but when I click the "here" for the official waitlist letter to sign, nothing shows up on my portal. Am I missing something? Appreciate the help.

Members don't see this ad.

I received a waitlist invitation as well...soo excited! but when I click the "here" for the official waitlist letter to sign, nothing shows up on my portal. Am I missing something? Appreciate the help.

Once you click "Here" press "College of Dental Medicine Admissions" on the right panel. That should direct you to all the paperwork you need to submit. Hope this helps!

My status on the AADSAS portal shows that I'm waitlisted (after interviewing on 1/31), but I didn't get any waitlist invitation or confirmation... is that a bad sign?

Members don't see this ad :)
My status on the AADSAS portal shows that I'm waitlisted (after interviewing on 1/31), but I didn't get any waitlist invitation or confirmation... is that a bad sign?

I would contact them and ask because there're waitlist paperwork you need to complete by a certain deadline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the waitlist email a couple days ago as well. Interviewed on 1/24, kind of scary tbh.
Btw did anyone fill out the waitlist forms already? I clicked on the link in the email but I don't see a specific waitlist form to sign. Help?

edit - i did click the college of dental medicine on the right panel but it just says the "thank you for your interest in Roseman DMD program" etc. There's a link that takes you to their website but that website is just general information. No forms or anything.

Got the waitlist email a couple days ago as well. Interviewed on 1/24, kind of scary tbh.
Btw did anyone fill out the waitlist forms already? I clicked on the link in the email but I don't see a specific waitlist form to sign. Help?

edit - i did click the college of dental medicine on the right panel but it just says the "thank you for your interest in Roseman DMD program" etc. There's a link that takes you to their website but that website is just general information. No forms or anything.

They should be red links that look like that right above the file upload buttons.

Does anyone know if there are interviews in February, March, and/or April? I know there were last year, but no one has talked about it this year?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if there are interviews in February, March, and/or April? I know there were last year, but no one has talked about it this year?

I was supposed to interview on 1/24 but had to miss it since my flight was canceled due to inclement weather. I spoke with them as soon as I could to inform them about my situation and was told they would let me know when the next date would be. I finally heard back from them this past Monday and was told they would not be conducting an interview for Friday, Feb the 21st and they would let me know if and when they will decide to have another interview date.

Luckily I was accepted elsewhere but I hope this information can help anyone still waiting to hear back!

I was supposed to interview on 1/24 but had to miss it since my flight was canceled due to inclement weather. I spoke with them as soon as I could to inform them about my situation and was told they would let me know when the next date would be. I finally heard back from them this past Monday and was told they would not be conducting an interview for Friday, Feb the 21st and they would let me know if and when they will decide to have another interview date.

Luckily I was accepted elsewhere but I hope this information can help anyone still waiting to hear back!
What do you mean about 21st? Did they initally have an interview scheduled for that date?

Lol dang small world--I sat near someone during the 1/24th interview day who mentioned your situation and I'm guessing it's you haha
wow congrats!!

Lol dang small world--I sat near someone during the 1/24th interview day who mentioned your situation and I'm guessing it's you haha
wow congrats!!

Lol, really? I had previously only mentioned it to a current student and obviously the admissions committee but that's funny. Damn midwest weather!

So did literally everyone who didn't get accepted get waitlisted? Or is there another status besides waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, really? I had previously only mentioned it to a current student and obviously the admissions committee but that's funny. Damn midwest weather!

oh it was an interviewee though...lol maybe not then
someone just said their friend missed a layover flight to an interview due to weather

I haven’t heard back yet, but I will likely be waitlisted by the looks of it. Anyone know how they rank people on the waitlist? By gpa, DAT, date of interview, or when they were informed?

I am also waitlisted. I wonder if they do this for everyone and if it's just a soft rejection? if so i needa prepare for the next cycle :(

I am also waitlisted. I wonder if they do this for everyone and if it's just a soft rejection? if so i needa prepare for the next cycle :(
When did you interview?

Keep your head up! It's not too late to send letters of intent to schools you haven't received an interview invite from yet. I met someone at one of my interviews that sent a letter of intent to the school (not Roseman) and got invited to interview the next week. I've also heard success stories from other people and quite frankly, I think it doesn't hurt to try

Reactions: 1 users
When did you interview?

Keep your head up! It's not too late to send letters of intent to schools you haven't received an interview invite from yet. I met someone at one of my interviews that sent a letter of intent to the school (not Roseman) and got invited to interview the next week. I've also heard success stories from other people and quite frankly, I think it doesn't hurt to try
Ok thank you!! Yeah this process is killing me its so dang long ):

92/100 seats are full...I’m going off the facebook page. Anyone know how accurate the page is? Anyone willing to share news of acceptance?

I think I should put my hopes on other schools. Probably received a silent rejection. Ugh.

92/100 seats are full...I’m going off the facebook page. Anyone know how accurate the page is? Anyone willing to share news of acceptance?

I think I should put my hopes on other schools. Probably received a silent rejection. Ugh.

I am on FB group and I noticed yesterday that 10+ members are upperclassman for some reason. So I doubt that the class is that full yet. I think they are waiting for people to put deposit all that. According to previous post, there might be another interview in March. Not sure if it will happen this year or not! Good luck!

Did anyone else receive an email today about officially being put on the waitlist? I just am trying to figure out where I am at on the waitlist although the timing might not mean anything.

Hmm I would say not to read too much into timing(?)—might just be when they get through each app and process things

I am on FB group and I noticed yesterday that 10+ members are upperclassman for some reason. So I doubt that the class is that full yet. I think they are waiting for people to put deposit all that. According to previous post, there might be another interview in March. Not sure if it will happen this year or not! Good luck!
Really? Is there any way you can get more definitive count of how many in the group are actual accepted students versus upperclassman? Give us a little hope haha

Did anyone else receive an email today about officially being put on the waitlist? I just am trying to figure out where I am at on the waitlist although the timing might not mean anything.
Not yet. When was your interview?

Not yet. When was your interview?
I interviewed 1/24 and got the first email about the waitlist last Tuesday 2/18 and submitted all the required materials that day. I got an email today saying that they have received everything and now I'm officially on the waitlist

Really? Is there any way you can get more definitive count of how many in the group are actual accepted students versus upperclassman? Give us a little hope haha
I’m not sure you can use the Facebook group size as an indicator. C/O 2022 has 93 members, C/O 2023 has 235 and C/O 2024 is in the 90s somewhere even though they are all classes of 100.
Upperclassmen will join so that they can send the class announcements and help out with any questions/tips you guys might need with your coursework.
Hope that helps!

I’m not sure you can use the Facebook group size as an indicator. C/O 2022 has 93 members, C/O 2023 has 235 and C/O 2024 is in the 90s somewhere even though they are all classes of 100.
Upperclassmen will join so that they can send the class announcements and help out with any questions/tips you guys might need with your coursework.
Hope that helps!
When you say they are all classes of 100, is that including 2024? Or do you think there are still spots open?

When you say they are all classes of 100, is that including 2024? Or do you think there are still spots open?
I’m really not sure. I know the class size is 100, but I don’t know what percent of that have already put down deposits on their spots

Accepted today, interviewed 11/25

Reactions: 2 users
Me too!!!!!! I got the call!!!!

1582930877699.gif

Interviewed 1/24!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Accepted today, interviewed 11/25

did you have to do a waitlist checklist and a fafsa account when you first got waitlisted? Also what was your stats if you don’t mind me asking

did you have to do a waitlist checklist and a fafsa account when you first got waitlisted? Also what was your stats if you don’t mind me asking

Thank you! No I just had to fill in some checkboxes on the waitlist document, I'm international so I'm not eligible for FAFSA. For stats I have
BCMP GPA: 3.5
Overall GPA: 3.6
DAT: AA 20, PAT 19
~500 hrs volunteering and leadership works
~300 hrs shadowing and assisting
3 research projects
2 bachelor degrees in chem and bio

Anyone who got accepted know how to get the R&P Agreement Form?

Anyone who got accepted know how to get the R&P Agreement Form?

I didn’t get it? What is it...?
I just signed all of their required forms on the checklist—is this another one they sent out?

I didn’t get it? What is it...?
I just signed all of their required forms on the checklist—is this another one they sent out?

Yes! It's been quite confusing. Here is the link to the matriculation check list they sent me. Some of the forms you have to submit within 15 days of acceptance.

Is anyone who got accepted recently giving up their spot? I am on the waitlist losing hope and going to start preparing for next cycle.

Is anyone who got accepted recently giving up their spot? I am on the waitlist losing hope and going to start preparing for next cycle.

Don’t lose hope!! It’s too early!

I’m sure there will be a bit of waitlist movement at all schools throughout the spring since ppl can only decide and choose one!! Keep your chin up; be patient but proactive! You got this!!

Last edited:
Yes! It's been quite confusing. Here is the link to the matriculation check list they sent me. Some of the forms you have to submit within 15 days of acceptance.

Oh hm I didn’t get that email yet—maybe bc I mailed my deposit check...

But it’s best to call about the R&A form for a direct answer

Oh hm I didn’t get that email yet—maybe bc I mailed my deposit check...

But it’s best to call about the R&A form for a direct answer

Yes I paid the deposit check with card on Sat, got the email today so not most likely it's because you mailed the check

For those who got waitlisted, Consider yourself lucky. This school is an absolute joke. Try getting into a state school which will put you in far less debt for a much better education. The faculty here don’t care about providing their students with the best education possible. They only care about doing as little work as possible, money, and giving you the CODA minimum.

Hi guys for those of us that interviewed 1/31 I was wondering when you think we'd hear back? the wait is killing meeeee lmao

Hey, I have seen you specifically post this same feedback many times before on these threads and I understand you seem to have not had a great experience at roseman but you don’t need to invalidate other peoples experiences and keep stirring up some kind of “drama”. If you want to give genuine feedback I don’t think there is anything wrong with that but to keep coming on here every few months and calling the school a joke doesn’t help anyone. You’re clearly well into your education and possibly near done with dental school by now and the fact that you come on here in your spare time to argue with prospective students is just kinda weird. Instead of complaining on here, advocate for yourself and your current classmates by talking to faculty and suggesting improvements based off of your experiences. No matter what you say on these threads students will still enroll at roseman. If you’re really this passionate about wanting prospective students to attend better schools do your part now to make roseman a better school for future students!

Sorry, but the only way roseman will change is if people stop applying there. Luckily some people take my warning and decide to go elsewhere. I will continue to warn applicants of this scam until CODA revokes their accreditation next year or they go under. Concern and dissatisfaction has been expressed to the faculty for years but they ignore it. Dont criticize me or make suggestions when you have no idea of what has already been done. You must be a d1 (or not in dental school) that thinks life is so great in dental school and you are special. Roseman isn’t a real dental school. Stop trying to make your friends that don’t go here think it is. It’s severely toned down to cut costs and faculty work/responsibility. The fact that you think everything is great shows your lack of care for a quality education and you just want to buy a degree.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the only way roseman will change is if people stop applying there. Luckily some people take my warning and decide to go elsewhere. I will continue to warn applicants of this scam until CODA revokes their accreditation next year or they go under. Concern and dissatisfaction has been expressed to the faculty for years but they ignore it. Dont criticize me or make suggestions when you have no idea of what has already been done. You must be a d1 (or not in dental school) that thinks life is so great in dental school and you are special. Roseman isn’t a real dental school. Stop trying to make your friends that don’t go here think it is. It’s severely toned down to cut costs and faculty work/responsibility. The fact that you think everything is great shows your lack of care for a quality education and you just want to buy a degree.
Your points and experiences are valid, but regardless of the fact that your warnings might turn one applicant away - it just opens another seat for someone else. With how competitive dental school is, people will apply anywhere they can get into. I guarantee that whatever this is that you are doing now will not bring about real change to roseman’s education. I care immensely about quality education but to come on these threads and get in arguments out of spite is incredibly immature and does nothing helpful. Saying statements like “This school is an absolute joke“ or “You must be a d1 (or not in dental school) that thinks life is so great in dental school and you are special” makes you sounds incredibly childish. You are not giving genuine/helpful feedback for prospective students to reflect on. Do you really think I, a prospective student, am gonna consider some random anonymous posting prevalent out of spite when deciding on my education? “The fact that you think everything is great shows your lack of care for a quality education and you just want to buy a degree” Also, I never once stated that everything was great - did you even read what I wrote? I actually do not think everything is great at roseman and that yes, there are many changes that could/should be made to their curriculum. I am NOT invalidating your experiences as a student at roseman - I am simply suggesting you do something else that’s actually useful if you care so much about roseman’s education. I cannot stand reading your constant postings on these threads trying to stir up drama. If you actually had something meaningful to say you wouldn’t have to defend yourself by Saying things along the lines of ‘you must think you’re so special’.

Reactions: 3 users
^ Preach it gurl—

Dentalstudent77, you’ve well been complaining for the past 4-5 threads from previous years—if you look around different school threads there are so many aspects that other students complain about their own school, so you telling people to go somewhere else doesn’t exactly solve anything.

Not saying your argument is invalid or that I’m blowing off your comments, but you need to stop complaining bc life is not always going to go your way (ahem—tone down your entitlement—).

It’s about time you kind of move on with your life/career and stop holding grudges—don’t be a debbie downer for other students, yo.
A huge sign of maturity is accepting what you can/can not control, letting go of what you can/can’t change, and using positive energy to make the best out of your situation.

Deuces.

Last edited: