***Official NYU Class of 2014 Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you have any questions about housing just pm me. I'm a current student at nyu.

Shouldn't you be studying for OMFS or Systems Path?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there:
I'm a male dental student(D2). I currently have two rooms available for rent. the unit is a 2 bedroom converted to 3 bedroom.
The rent for bigger room is 1075 and for smaller room is 950.
Utilities will be split between 3 residents.
Waterside Plaza is a 5 min walk from NYUCD, It has its own shops,bus station ,very close to Metro and is located next to the river. Ideal for NYU dental students.
Move-in dates are June 1st or July 1st( negotiable), must be willing to share the lease and willing to stay for a whole year.
I'm looking for someone clean,quiet and responsible. please let me know if you are interested or you want to see the place.
www.watersideplaza.com
The address is (in case you want to google it)
40 waterside plaza
new york,ny 10010

I'm interested, PM me!

Hello future NYU dental students! I just graduated from NYUCD and moving out of the state. My wife and I are renting out our studio and would love to rent it to an NYU dental student or couple. I loved commuting from here because I had a vespa scooter (10 min commute). Its not in the city, but literally right next to queensboro bridge which connects long island city to manhattan. Great place to have a car, pet, and also you have ur own washer/dryer.

Here are the details:

1. Rent $1700
2. Located in Long Island City (30-40 minute commute door to door on subway)
3. Plenty of street parking for those who wish to keep their car
4. Large studio (560sq ft)
5. Washer/Dryer in unit
6. Balcony, rooftop access
7. Elevator & part-time doorman
8. Easy, easy commute to anywhere because right next to over 10 subway stations
9. Gas/Electric not included
10. Pets ok
11. Quite neighborhood
12. Built-in Murphy Bed (Fold up closet bed) for added living space (really helpful in NY!!)

If interested, email me at [email protected] or call (216) 410-7405. Feel free to ask me anything about NYUCD as well! Good Luck in school, get ready to work hard!

To see picts of the unit, visit: www.41stavenuecondos.com or I can take pictures and send them to you...

Members don't see this ad :)
Peter Cooper Village - 5min walk to school

Hi,

We are renting out One Bedroom in a 3 BEdroom, 2 Bathroom apartment. We are currently D3 Dental students. You will share the bathroom with one other male occupant (me). Don't worry, I am very clean. We are looking for a quiet, clean, courteous roommate. Stressing the Clean Part. $1450 would include Utilities/Cable/Internet. There is a Laundry room in the basement.

The room is 15.6 x 10.2 ft. The room will have its own closet, air conditioning, fit a king size bed and large desk easily.

Again, we are two dental students, which occupies most of our free time. So we are studying most of the time, quiet, and also clean.

Move in Date, July 1st

Hi guys,
First of all, congrats and welcome to NYUCD! I'm going into D2, looking for a clean easy going roommate to share 3 bd/2 bath apt @ Waterside Plaza (only 5 min away from NYUCD). New lease will start 08/01/2010. I will be using the master room with bathroom and other two will be using each bedroom and share one bathroom. I already found one roommate from up coming D1 and I am looking for one more. I do not have the exact room rates yet (need to make sure to have all three before make contract) but it will be rougly $1100-1300 per room per month plus utility (I will be paying more for master bedroom). Please contact me @ [email protected] if you are interested.

Hey...I was wondering if Anyone is interested in 1bdroom converted into 2. My roomate is moving out so need someone to take his place.

Apartment: Wateriside Plaza
Rent: $1300

Email me at [email protected] you are interested, and Ill answer any questions you might have

Thank you!

I am looking for a room that is close to NYU with a rent of no-more than $1100/month.

Anyone still need Female roommate , I can not find anyone!!!!!!!! :scared::boom:

Hello, I'm in the class of 2013 and welcome you all.

I have a firm queen size mattress for sale, and it's in very good condition. I used it for ~ 3-4 yrs and I recently bought a tempurpedic mattress, so this one has to go. The price is $150, and price is negotiable. The mattress was over $1000 when I bought it. My apt is on 1st floor on 24th st. and 3rd ave, so it'll be an easy move.

If you are interested, please send me an email to [email protected]

You have to take it at the end of July.