*** Official MCPHS - Worcester/Mancester Class of 2018 ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

john1988

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for all accepted students. Feel free to discuss whatever.

Members don't see this ad.

When I did my research I was really excited about applying, and attending and it was my first choice of schools.

But I have heard some negative things about the school and personally had a poor experience with them so I turned down their interview. Not a school I want to be a part of

Members don't see this ad :)
When I did my research I was really excited about applying, and attending and it was my first choice of schools.

But I have heard some negative things about the school and personally had a poor experience with them so I turned down their interview. Not a school I want to be a part of
smart move

Reserved my seat at MCPHS Worcester. Now I'm looking for a place to live. Any recommendations?

I am currently a P2 at MCPHS, Worcester looking for female roommate. My apt (5 mins walk to school) has 3 bedrooms, we currently have 1 vacant room. Inbox me if you want to know further detail

I was looking at the academic calendar 2015/2016 and saw that there's a new student orientation and a PharmD orientation, do we go to both? I know it's still a ways away but I just hope they give us information in advance rather than last minute.