Official July 27th release day countdown, lol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueboyscholar

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is going to be embarrassing if I end up being the only nerd posting on here:oops:...anyway, good luck to all of my potential SDNers eagerly awaiting next Wed for their scores to be released.
!

Members don't see this ad.

I took mine june 24th but haven't gotten a score back. Seems like other folk who took it then have already got a score. What's up with that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, I took my test on the 3rd and kept checking my email every 20 mins for 6 hours this past Wednesday in the hopes of getting my score. If I don't get it on the 27th I think I'm going to drive myself crazy! +pissed+

Haha, I took my test on the 3rd and kept checking my email every 20 mins for 6 hours this past Wednesday in the hopes of getting my score. If I don't get it on the 27th I think I'm going to drive myself crazy! +pissed+
lol, I've been checking mine once a day for the past 2 wks on the off chance that some error in processing magically happened...last Wed must've really sucked for you:eek:

lol, I've been checking mine once a day for the past 2 wks on the off chance that some error in processing magically happened...last Wed must've really sucked for you:eek:

do you guys think if i should try nbme trick to see if i passed or not? Or is it just a gimmick. I just can't wait to get this over with :D

Members don't see this ad :)
hold up!! so i will be getting result on july 27th? , if i took exam on july 7th :confused:
I hope so. Everyone I've talked to has told me to expect the results 3 Weds. after taking the exam. It would be extremely upsetting to have to wait another wk.

I hope so. Everyone I've talked to has told me to expect the results 3 Weds. after taking the exam. It would be extremely upsetting to have to wait another wk.

My school Dean said the same thing!!! Is that true Dean get result before students **damn**

hold up!! so i will be getting result on july 27th? , if i took exam on july 7th :confused:
I am hoping too. I took it on July 7 and didn't feel great afterwards. The only thing keeping me sane is that I felt worse while taking NBME 12, but I did fine on that one. And I'm not hoping for a stellar score, just average (or slightly above ;)).

How was yalls experience on the July 5 exam? Didn't sleep the night before and had mixed feelings about the test. Can't wait to see the outcome tomorrow. More unnerving waiting than the day of.:eek:

I took the exam July 11. Does this mean that the 27th is my '3rd wednesday' or does the day of the week I took the exam on matter?

If I should be expecting a score tomorrow I'll need to mentally prepare lol This sucks.

I took the exam July 11. Does this mean that the 27th is my '3rd wednesday' or does the day of the week I took the exam on matter?

If I should be expecting a score tomorrow I'll need to mentally prepare lol This sucks.

Lol same here

I am hoping too. I took it on July 7 and didn't feel great afterwards. The only thing keeping me sane is that I felt worse while taking NBME 12, but I did fine on that one. And I'm not hoping for a stellar score, just average (or slightly above ;)).

I am sure you be fine :thumbup:

I took me exam on July 12th does that mean I meet the cut off??? :scared:
I know how YOU feel ThereHeIs!! I felt terrible after the exam and I had extra month to study. Can't believe the last two years of our medical career come down to this.
:(

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :)
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ALL TOMORROW!! :D

I think maybe the wk goes from Sun-Sat. I really have no idea, but my guess would be that if you took it after Sat (the 9th), you will get yours next wk.

I took mine on July 5th which was also a tuesday so that next day (wednesday) didn't count as the first wednesday so I'm thinking that you're probably not going to get your results back until next week.... :(

I am sure you be fine :thumbup:
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I am praying for great scores for everybody tomorrow! Hope I can sleep tonight without nightmares of failing!!! Good luck everybody!:luck::luck::luck:

So I took mine on July 5th too. I wasn't nervous until yesterday when my request documents page changed. Now I'm thinking about any and every question I could've gotten wrong...freak out mode!
This is not like me :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

Scores are out. 244/99. Not very happy as I expected a high 250 plus I want surgery.

I'm an IMG so scores are out early for me.

Good luck to all of you.

IMG here... long time lurker, first time poster.

250/99

Thought the test was pretty difficult, made some stupid mistakes, changed some right answers to wrong ones, but all in all I'm happy and it makes me competitive for pretty much everything.

Scores are rolling out and I don't see anything different on the site, seems like July 9 test takers will have to wait another week :(

aww thats unfortunate. i would think july 9 (sun) would make it in the score reporting bracketed week. i have received an email notifying me that my score will be out today though... so i guess if you haven't yet, today is not the day. sorry

the email says:

Your USMLE Step 1 SCORE REPORT will be available later this morning on the NBME Licensing Examination Services (NLES) website. The release of scores is typically scheduled around 11:00 am Eastern Time

i dropped my iphone in ward twice that is how nervous i was when checking my score lol. I am happy with my score, i was expecting to get in lower 200's. Couldn't sleep last night at all. Good luck to everyone and god bless. Most of my NBME's were 210 or 230.

NBME6- 220
NBME11-210
NBME12-225
NBME7-230
UWSA1-240
UWSA2-255 ( I was happy )

Real 235/99

I was expecting to see three digit score only, but got three and two digit score.

Relieved!! I did not feel great walking out of that thing - I had a ton of WTF questions and was genuinely worried about getting a decent score. Very close to my NBME 12, taken less than a week before the real thing. Good luck to the rest of you getting your scores today! We made it through this hoop!!!

235/99

DO student literally bottom half of bottom half in my class. Didn't do well on comlex, took test after ms 3 year. Taking step 2 in a few weeks. If I can do it, anyone can.

251/99

Usmle world 74% (first pass...it was 78% after I re-did most of the questions)
Uworld assessment 1 259
Uworld assessment 2 261
NBME3 236

I read first aid a lot of times (7 maybe), did USMLErx once, Kaplan Qbank 1.5 times, and Usmle World 1.75 times. I did not read or do anything else.

251/99

Usmle world 74% (first pass...it was 78% after I re-did most of the questions)
Uworld assessment 1 259
Uworld assessment 2 261
NBME3 236

I read first aid a lot of times (7 maybe), did USMLErx once, Kaplan Qbank 1.5 times, and Usmle World 1.75 times. I did not read or do anything else.

Congratulations, that's a great score...
BTW, In what order did you did the question banks?

I did usmlerx first, then Kaplan qbank, then usmle world, then i re-did kaplan qbank physiology and some micro/pharm, then i redid most of Usmleworld. I did all of those repeat questions within the last two weeks of studying. It was kind of crazy on my part. My test was just like usmle world, so that is by far the best qbank in my opinion. Kaplan is a decent teaching aid but it is kind of too specific at times. I know usmlerx gets a bad rap, but i think it is a great way to go through first aid.

Last edited:
IMG here... long time lurker, first time poster.

250/99

Thought the test was pretty difficult, made some stupid mistakes, changed some right answers to wrong ones, but all in all I'm happy and it makes me competitive for pretty much everything.

really? that's good news. I was killing uworld at the end, but I walked out of the test thinking 'CRAP'. there was no immediate gratification of tadaaaa you got 78% on these 46 questions. Everyday I think of a new question that I had problems with, can't remember the answer choices, and convince myself I got it wrong. I'm glad to hear someone with a great score also changed right answers to wrongs and had stupid mistakes. how did you feel the next day?

really? that's good news. I was killing uworld at the end, but I walked out of the test thinking 'CRAP'. there was no immediate gratification of tadaaaa you got 78% on these 46 questions. Everyday I think of a new question that I had problems with, can't remember the answer choices, and convince myself I got it wrong. I'm glad to hear someone with a great score also changed right answers to wrongs and had stupid mistakes. how did you feel the next day?

I felt slightly better, but the questions I missed kept running through my head which sucked. As conceited as this is to say, I'm sure if I didn't change my answers I would have gone from a 250 to above a 260 easily. Am I whining? Yeah, probably, but I wouldn't even be at a 250 if I wasn't this hard on myself! Best of luck, just try and relax for the next 3 weeks and then take some anti-histamines and knock yourself the hell out the night before your scores come out. Or get really drunk. The fogginess the next morning will be similar! :thumbup: