Forum Members Official: Job Offer Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know how many big ortho groups are ready to make a podiatrist a partner. I think your potential to earn a lot is great with a Ortho group but 5-10 years in are you going to want to work long hours with big cases or just collect your money and go home to relax with your family.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how many big ortho groups are ready to make a podiatrist a partner. I think your potential to earn a lot is great with a Ortho group but 5-10 years in are you going to want to work long hours with big cases or just collect your money and go home to relax with your family.
The beauty of this style is you've now developed your name within the community and you have a ton more options you have no idea which direction things can go in. Best to put in the work make the money young and just give yourself more options in the future. VA is all about limiting yourself.

The beauty of this style is you've now developed your name within the community and you have a ton more options you have no idea which direction things can go in. Best to put in the work make the money young and just give yourself more options in the future. VA is all about limiting yourself.
That is true depending on non-competes etc.

Also consider location.

Members don't see this ad :)
Working for a VA is no better than working for Kaiser Permanente. You are bound by a salary with no chance to bonus. There is no drive to push yourself or your skills in these settings. You should be going for ortho group, hospital employment, MSG or bust.

a general question I suppose but is it dumb to apply to jobs I have no shot at ie a hospital/MSG/ortho job that’s looking to hire soon when I’m still a little over a year from graduating?

I feel like it wouldn’t hurt to get my CV/Cover Letter out there but at the same time I don’t want these places to feel like I’m wasting their time. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

a general question I suppose but is it dumb to apply to jobs I have no shot at ie a hospital/MSG/ortho job that’s looking to hire soon when I’m still a little over a year from graduating?

I feel like it wouldn’t hurt to get my CV/Cover Letter out there but at the same time I don’t want these places to feel like I’m wasting their time. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I tried what you were thinking and most places were looking to start within that year.

Wouldn't hurt to do it so you can learn the process of what you will need, how to communicate, and job hunt etc. Who knows they still may have a position later on when you come back or know something. Network.

Reactions: 1 users

I secured my current gig when I had about 9-12 months left of residency. Won't hurt to try!

You need to search/apply aggressively as a resident. You never know a place's time frame for wanting a new/additional provider.

Reactions: 1 user
I reached out to the place I recently signed with in April of my 2nd year. Hospital leadership had just decided they were going to hire on another podiatrist when I contacted them so it was lucky timing. If you can get ahold of someone in leadership you will have better success than contacting a recruiter, unless there is an active open position they are hiring for.

• Care
I reached out to the place I recently signed with in April of my 2nd year. Hospital leadership had just decided they were going to hire on another podiatrist when I contacted them so it was lucky timing. If you can get ahold of someone in leadership you will have better success than contacting a recruiter, unless there is an active open position they are hiring for.
Hundred percent on this. Talk to decision makers.if possible

Podiatry/Foot & Ankle Surgery​

Brainerd, Minnesota

Sign-On Bonus
Full Time
BE or BC
PRACTICE SPECIFICS
  • 2 podiatrists in a physician led, integrated health system group practice
  • Well established practice treating all aspects of podiatry
  • Outreach clinics available
  • Rotating call at one hospital facility
  • Referrals from urgent care/emergency department
  • Over 60 referring physicians
  • Potential Ownership in Ambulatory Surgery Center
  • Very Competitive compensation package, including a sign-on bonus
REQUIREMENTS
  • BC/BE Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
  • PMSR/RRA or Rearfoot BC/BE
  • Brainerd, MN – located at the center of Minnesota
  • 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
  • Brainerd Lakes Area population: 65,000; Regional service area: 115,000
  • 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
  • Airport in Brainerd, MN
  • Area offers fishing, boating, camping, canoeing, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, hunting,
  • snowmobiling, ATV, etc., and home to the Brainerd International Raceway

About Essentia Health​

Overview
Essentia Health is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Idaho. Our mission is to provide high quality care while making patients feel known and understood.
We are guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork so that as a unified system, we can provide the utmost in quality healthcare at our 18 hospitals, 68 clinics, eight long-term care facilities, two assisted living facilities, four independent living facilities and one research institute. Among a supportive team of over 1,500 physicians and credentialed practitioners across 55 medical specialties, Essentia Health is emerging as a leader in high quality, cost-effective, patient-centered care.

Yes, I also vouch for this.

Talk to practice mgr/admin for groups. For hospitals, try hospital HR, maybe hospital CEO if small hospital.

Gotta love a profession where 7 years of post-grad training means needing to hopefully get "lucky timing." :) :( :)

Full job description​

Job Type: Full-Time Associate
Summary: Well established 35+ year office and hospital based surgical practice located in north suburban Chicago seeking full time associate to join our group. Candidate requirements: - American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery Board Certified/Board Eligible - Ability to develop strong interdisciplinary relationships with referring physicians - Experience and/or training in wound care and limb salvage - Share hospital call/rounding
Name of Practice: Libertyville Podiatry
Practice Focus/Sub Specialty: Diabetic limb salvage.
Practice Arrangement Type: Small Group (2-5 Practitioners)
Post Graduate Training: Three Years
Salary: $75,000-$80,000
Is practice affiliated with a residency-training program? -- No
Required to work in a nursing home or LTC Facility? -- No
Start Date of Position:
July 1, 2024
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Benefits:
  • 401(k) matching
  • Flexible schedule
  • Malpractice insurance
  • Retirement plan
Healthcare setting:
  • Clinic
  • Hospital
Schedule:
  • Monday to Friday
  • Weekends as needed

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Full job description​

Job Type: Full-Time Associate...
... Candidate requirements: - American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery Board Certified/Board Eligible ...
...Salary: $75,000-$80,000...
That pay is as grubby as can be. Wow.
They will need to take basically whatever applicant they can get.
Funniest part is to require ABFAS when nobody in the group has it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Full job description​

Summary: Well established 35+ year office and hospital based surgical practice located in north suburban Chicago seeking full time associate to join our group. Candidate requirements: - American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery Board Certified/Board Eligible - Ability to develop strong interdisciplinary relationships with referring physicians - Experience and/or training in wound care and limb salvage - Share hospital call/rounding
Start Date of Position:
July 1, 2024
Benefits:
  • 401(k) matching
  • Flexible schedule
  • Malpractice insurance
  • Retirement plan
Healthcare setting:
  • Clinic
  • Hospital
Schedule:
  • Monday to Friday
  • Weekends as needed

This is a disgrace

Reactions: 5 users

Full job description​

Start Date of Position:
July 1, 2024
Benefits:
  • 401(k) matching
  • Flexible schedule
  • Malpractice insurance
  • Retirement plan
Healthcare setting:
  • Clinic
  • Hospital
Schedule:
  • Monday to Friday
  • Weekends as needed
Weekends as needed, icing on the cake.

Reactions: 2 users
No nursing homes. You guys are half glass empty people

• Haha

Full job description​

Start Date of Position:
July 1, 2024
Benefits:
  • 401(k) matching
  • Flexible schedule
  • Malpractice insurance
  • Retirement plan
Healthcare setting:
  • Clinic
  • Hospital
Schedule:
  • Monday to Friday
  • Weekends as needed
I'm apprehensive of reading this post. I'm making 80k with benefits and some meals plan as a PGY-2!

• Haha
I'm apprehensive of reading this post. I'm making 80k with benefits and some meals plan as a PGY-2!
I have gotten offers 170+ mostly with 30-40% collections after base considering 1 rn. Also offers 125K.... I thank them for their time and move on. It's not that bad, I anticipated around 200k my first year, should make that.

Merced, CA​

Podiatry openings in California
  • Openings located in Merced, San Joaquin, and Stanislaus Counties in California
  • Full-time, permanent position
  • Flexible schedule of either 4 or 5 day work weeks
About the position:
The Podiatrist is responsible for providing quality comprehensive primary podiatry health care services that involves a strong emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the Podiatrist is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities
Admit, evaluate, and treat patients of all ages with podiatric problems/conditions of the forefoot, midfoot and non-reconstructive hindfoot including wound care for any chronic or acute wounds of the lower extremity. Treatment modalities for wound care may include but not limited to: sharp debridement, application of total contact casts, compression dressings, or bioengineered skin substitutes. Includes podiatric problems/conditions of the ankle to include procedures involving osteotomies, arthrodesis, and open repair of fractures of the ankle joint, wound care for any chronic or acute wounds of the lower extremity.
About the facility & benefits:
- Market adjusted salary: $159, 800 - $184, 990
- Provider Incentive Program related to productivity and quality
- FTCA occurrence based malpractice insurance with a secondary gap insurance
- Payment of licensure, DEA and one professional society in your specialty
- 403B matching program of 2% plus defined pension plan contribution
- National Health Service Corp Scholar and loan repayment eligible
- Continuing Medical Education reimbursements and dedicated time for CME
- Dedicated Administrative time
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible schedule of either 4 or 5 day work weeks
- Staffing ratios of two (2) Medical Assistants per provider
- Nursing, Behavioral Health and Health Education staff at each location
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with a small premium- we are in the top 2% in the nation for insurance benefits and benefits start on the first day of the month following 30 days employment
- Facility provides premium payment for Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- The option to purchase short term disability insurance
- Paid Vacation Days and Holidays
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Paid Sick Le

Podiatry Opening In Brockton, MA​

Podiatry opening in MA
  • Located in Brockton, MA; just 25m from Boston!
  • Full-time, Days
  • Successful completion of a residency in an accredited three-year podiatric surgical residency program, completion of a foot fellowship, and board certified/board eligible in foot surgery needed
About the facility:
Facility is Southeastern Massachusetts largest integrated not for profit healthcare system, one of the largest multi-specialty, multi-site physician group practices on the South Shore. Facility offers high-quality comprehensive surgical care in a wide array of surgical specialties, including state-of-the-art, minimally invasive surgery. The surgical team consists of licensed, extensively trained staff, dedicated to providing the safest possible patient experience. Surgical programs include: Colorectal Surgery, Orthopedics, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Podiatry, Thoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Responsibilities:
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations and regular podiatry care.
- Provides wound care management.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in the electronic medical record.
- Communicates in a positive, service oriented manner with external sources (families, responsible parties and facilities including, but not limited to, DON, ADON, management and medical/office staff), and internal sources (Signature Healthcare physicians, office staff and administration) as needed.
- Adheres to OSHA guidelines regarding patient care, disposal of materials, and sterilization of on a daily basis.
- Responsible for applying proper coding guidelines and indicating appropriate billing codes for services provided to patients
- Performs other duties as assigned
Highlights:
- Base salary for two years then wRVU with production and quality based compensation.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan and deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan.
- MGMA competitive salary and sign-on, relocation bonus if applicable.
- CME reimbursement up to $3,000, and one week of CME time.
- Great school systems in the area.

Podiatry Opening In Winston-Salem, NC​

Winston-Salem, NC - Next Nearest Metro: Greensboro, NC 30m
Job Title: Podiatrist (DPM) - Board Eligible/Board Certified
Employment Type: Full-Time, permanent position
Job Description:

Seeking a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified DPM to join their busy team located in the Winston-Salem community. The seven-physician practice has been in the community for 54 years and provides outpatient and inpatient care. Physicians take call for outpatient and rotate call for inpatient. Seeking experience with diabetic limb salvage, forefoot and rearfoot surgery.
Winston-Salem, NC is located in the Triad area of NC. It is the 5th largest city in the state and is known as the "City of the Arts". The vibrant metro community offers many cultural and recreational activities, dining, and shopping amenities. Explore greenways, lakes, and hiking trails conveniently located near urban offerings. Easy access to the North Carolina coast, Blue Ridge Mountains, and an international airport.
Group offers employed physicians:
- Competitive salary package
- Malpractice
- Excellent medical benefits
- Relocation allowance
- Annual allowance for CME
Medical Group:
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community-based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.

Podiatry Opening In Millinocket/Brownville, ME​

Podiatry opening in Maine
  • Located in Millinocket/Brownville, ME - Bangor 45m
  • Employed Position
  • New position with details emerging as they are known
  • Provider will spend time at clinics in Millinocket and Brownville as needed
Benefits:
  • 80% of the Health Insurance Premium and 50% of Dependent coverage.
  • Dental Insurance for employee and Dependents
  • Accrued 3 weeks of Paid Vacation year one and accrued 4 weeks of paid vacation each year after
  • Accrued up to 24 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) and up to 40 hours of earned paid leave year one and accrued up to 88 combined hours of PTO and earned paid leave annually thereafter.
  • In addition to Vacation and PTO time, $2500 and up to one week of toward CME
  • Short term and Long term disability at no cost to employee
  • Life Insurance Benefit at two times your annual salary at no cost to the employee with $300K cap,
  • 10 Paid (8 hour) Holidays Annually
  • 401k plan available after one year of service, Center matches a total of 4% of your contribution

Podiatry Opening In Millinocket/Brownville, ME​

Podiatry opening in Maine
  • Located in Millinocket/Brownville, ME - Bangor 45m
  • Employed Position
  • New position with details emerging as they are known
  • Provider will spend time at clinics in Millinocket and Brownville as needed
Benefits:
  • 80% of the Health Insurance Premium and 50% of Dependent coverage.
  • Dental Insurance for employee and Dependents
  • Accrued 3 weeks of Paid Vacation year one and accrued 4 weeks of paid vacation each year after
  • Accrued up to 24 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) and up to 40 hours of earned paid leave year one and accrued up to 88 combined hours of PTO and earned paid leave annually thereafter.
  • In addition to Vacation and PTO time, $2500 and up to one week of toward CME
  • Short term and Long term disability at no cost to employee
  • Life Insurance Benefit at two times your annual salary at no cost to the employee with $300K cap,
  • 10 Paid (8 hour) Holidays Annually
  • 401k plan available after one year of service, Center matches a total of 4% of your contribution
FQHC in the middle of nowhere

No

Podiatry Opening In Winston-Salem, NC​

Winston-Salem, NC - Next Nearest Metro: Greensboro, NC 30m
Job Title: Podiatrist (DPM) - Board Eligible/Board Certified
Employment Type: Full-Time, permanent position
Job Description:

Seeking a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified DPM to join their busy team located in the Winston-Salem community. The seven-physician practice has been in the community for 54 years and provides outpatient and inpatient care. Physicians take call for outpatient and rotate call for inpatient. Seeking experience with diabetic limb salvage, forefoot and rearfoot surgery.
Winston-Salem, NC is located in the Triad area of NC. It is the 5th largest city in the state and is known as the "City of the Arts". The vibrant metro community offers many cultural and recreational activities, dining, and shopping amenities. Explore greenways, lakes, and hiking trails conveniently located near urban offerings. Easy access to the North Carolina coast, Blue Ridge Mountains, and an international airport.
Group offers employed physicians:
- Competitive salary package
- Malpractice
- Excellent medical benefits
- Relocation allowance
- Annual allowance for CME
Medical Group:
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community-based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
Weird setup. It's like a hospital employed private practice combo with the worst of both worlds.... OrthoCarolina guys have North Carolina on lockdown.

No
Weird setup. It's like a hospital employed private practice combo with the worst of both worlds.... OrthoCarolina guys have North Carolina on lockdown.
I know the practice. The docs are good and the pay is fair.

I know the practice. The docs are good and the pay is fair.
I agree... good place to live. Winston-Salem is awesome... and it's close to many other good spots. Very active ppl, 4 seasons, COL is reasonable. Good pod group hiring above.

Vast majority of pods in NC don't get much (non DM) RRA stuff, but you get a fair mix. It is a lot of 'general podiatry' and wound care for most DPMs - rare exceptions to Wake director and a few other DPMs. There is a lot more path mix than in the past.

I had held onto my license for NC for years and years... it was a mess in that area - and most of the state - for awhile (either work for the hospital, compete against them, or they hire other DPMs and will push you out). The dust has kinda now settled on that; hospitals (or very large MSG nearby) own nearly all of the pod groups/docs there in that area... and other NC metros.

The state is growing fast, ortho is strong and DPMs in NC did not do much historically (still don't do much relative to most states... but improving), and therefore a lot of the DPMs there are newish grads. Doing podiatry PP solo or doc-owned group is still viable in smaller towns and rural NC, but it's basically dead in most metros of NC due to the hospital/MSG control. I didn't like the uncertainty and let the license go eventually after a decade or so of looking and visiting occasionally.

Pay for DPMs (from hospital or hospital-owned groups) is not out of this world when I'd looked in W/S and overall triad area (they were mainly in process of hospital acquiring DPM groups), but it's a fantastic city/area with medium COL for a city that size, and the pay is above avg for DPM jobs overall. The direct-employ hospital DPMs mostly do work much more (beats you up without residents) but make a fair bit more also. The hospital owned groups are variable... It'd be worth inquiring on for anyone who likes the area.

Last edited:

Commutable from Chicago - Podiatrist to Join FQHC in NW Indiana​

Podiatry | IN | JO-2403-98255
Apply Now!
A non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Northwest Indiana is adding a full-time Podiatrist for their team in Gary, IN. This is an exciting time to join an organization that is hiring due to growth!
Opportunity Highlights
  • Enjoy working for an employer who values a work/life balance
  • Flexible schedule allows for a 4- or 5-day workweek
  • See all ages and provide the latest in state-of-the-art podiatric treatments
Compensation and Benefits Package
  • Offering an excellent base salary ($280k-$300k) with productivity bonus potential
  • Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision insurance, CME allowance, 5 weeks PTO, FTCA malpractice insurance, 401k with employer match, qualifies for public student loan forgiveness (PSLF) and HRSA loan repayment options, and much more
Community of Gary, Indiana
Gary is in Lake County, Indiana, close to the Illinois/Indiana state line. The city has been historically dominated by major industrial activity and is home to U.S. Steel's Gary Works, the largest steel mill complex in North America. It is easily commutable from downtown Chicago (only 30 miles), from any of the southern Chicago suburbs, or from many highly sought-after northwest Indiana communities. Gary sites along the southern shore of Lake Michigan and has a population of 68,000.

May I schedule a call with you for this afternoon or early next week to discuss the position?

Elizabeth Salozzo
Senior Search Consultant
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Direct: 314.587.4785
Cell: 314.498.1286
[email protected]
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Schedule a call
ES-98255

... in Gary, IN. ...

Boyz N The Hood GIF

• Care
Reactions: 3 users

Apply Now!
A non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Northwest Indiana is adding a full-time Podiatrist for their team in Gary, IN. This is an exciting time to join an organization that is hiring due to growth!
Opportunity Highlights
  • Offering an excellent base salary ($280k-$300k) with productivity bonus potential
  • Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision insurance, CME allowance, 5 weeks PTO, FTCA malpractice insurance, 401k with employer match, qualifies for public student loan forgiveness (PSLF) and HRSA loan repayment options, and much more
Gary is in Lake County, Indiana, close to the Illinois/Indiana state line. The city has been historically dominated by major industrial activity and is home to U.S. Steel's Gary Works, the largest steel mill complex in North America. It is easily commutable from downtown Chicago (only 30 miles), from any of the southern Chicago suburbs, or from many highly sought-after northwest Indiana communities. Gary sites along the southern shore of Lake Michigan and has a population of 68,000.

May I schedule a call with you for this afternoon or early next week to discuss the position?

Elizabeth Salozzo
Senior Search Consultant
[email protected]
Schedule a call
ES-98255
Great offer. Is there a life insurance policy included as part of the benefits?

Apply Now!
Opportunity Highlights

Elizabeth Salozzo
Senior Search Consultant
[email protected]
Schedule a call
ES-98255

Gary Indiana!!!

Buy bullet proof lead

• Care
That’s a great offer unfortunately you won’t be able to live in a house suitable to make use of that 300k salary.

The Zillow for Gary Indiana is absolute madness.

Welcome to podiatry, graduating residency class of 2024.

May the odds be in your favor in Gary

• Haha
That’s a great offer unfortunately you won’t be able to live in a house suitable to make use of that 300k salary.

The Zillow for Gary Indiana is absolute madness.

the schools are good though right? Good place to raise a family?

• Haha
Any thoughts on joining out of network/cash private practice? Is that sustainable in the long run? Keep hearing conflicting things and heard it’s sustainability depends on the location of the practice? Also heard insurance companies want to get rid of OON as well

Any thoughts on joining out of network/cash private practice? Is that sustainable in the long run? Keep hearing conflicting things and heard it’s sustainability depends on the location of the practice? Also heard insurance companies want to get rid of OON as well

It really depends if you have the population to sustain it. You absolutely can have a successful cash pay practice. Truthfully, most podiatric patient's do not have the means to go out of pocket.
I don't have much experience with OON but I don't think there's enough volume here to really bank on it.

Reactions: 3 users
Sounds like the usual "direct-care" nonsense that the 3-4 podiatry hucksters on the lecture circuit are pushing.

• Haha

I can’t imagine working for another podiatrist with that type of practice. It’s such a niche product that even in a larger or wealthier area I don’t want two of me in the same office. I’m sure the owners of these types of practices do just fine financially. I do think a lot of them end up giving patients information on how to submit a claim to insurance on their own. So the practice is still getting paid for services up front, but they aren’t truly the same as DPC (direct primary care) where the patients are paying a cash fee every month to have a semi-concierge service/experience. I think of them more as “providers who are Out of Network with every insurance plan, and make patients be their own biller.”

Who knows if insurance companies will find a way to completely eliminate payments to a provider who won’t accept their contracted rates. It wouldn’t hurt the DPC docs one bit. But it certainly could hurt some of the cash podiatry offices that are really relying on folks who are fine paying up front but were brought in with the promise that they could submit the receipt to their own insurance for reimbursement.

I’m sure it’s sustainable in the right area. They do always seem to trend towards the spa, beauty, “wellness,” realms. So if you don’t want to talk to women about “toenail restoration products” or sell your personal branded nerve pain medication (aka expensive vitamins that don’t work) then I would stay far away.

Podiatry​

Virginia, Minnesota

Full Time
BE or BC
PRACTICE SPECIFICS
  • Patient population includes pediatric – geriatric
  • Provide routine foot care and diabetic foot care
  • Provide patient education
  • Perform minor procedures
  • Coordinate diagnostic studies, consultations, and procedures
  • Assist with the development of gait evaluation program
  • Perform fore foot surgical procedures as needed as per qualification and scope of practice
  • Schedule: Monday-Friday, day hours, possible call during day only, no weekend or night call
  • Outreach to Grand Rapids, Hibbing, and International Falls
  • Multi-specialty group including, family practice, ENT, anesthesia, dermatology, general surgery, wound care, ophthalmology, occupational medicine, OB/GYN, orthopedic surgery, pathology, urology, primary care/sports medicine, and allied health providers including a certified athletic trainer
  • Region Podiatry service line with four partners located in Duluth/Superior
  • Surgical services and admissions to Virginia Regional Medical Center, an 83-bed hospital and 77-bed convalescent, state-of-the-art facility
  • On site Canon 80 slice CT scanner, on site Siemens MRI, free-standing community based physical and occupational therapy
REQUIREMENTS
  • Board certified or board eligible surgical/medical DPM
  • Surgical/Medical training
  • 200 miles north of Minneapolis, MN on the Iron Range
  • Located near the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, Superior National Forest, Voyagers National Park and the Mesabi Bike Trail. Close access to miles of cross country ski trails and snowmobile trails
  • Virginia population:9,400. Regional Service area: 53,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Senior Physician Recruiter
701-261-6824 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Email:
[email protected]
Contact Information
Search or Apply online at
www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Email:
[email protected]

Podiatry​

Virginia, Minnesota

Full Time
BE or BC
PRACTICE SPECIFICS
  • Perform fore foot surgical procedures as needed as per qualification and scope of practice
  • Schedule: Monday-Friday, day hours, possible call during day only, no weekend or night call
  • Multi-specialty group including, family practice, ENT, anesthesia, dermatology, general surgery, wound care, ophthalmology, occupational medicine, OB/GYN, orthopedic surgery, pathology, urology, primary care/sports medicine, and allied health providers including a certified athletic trainer
  • Surgical services and admissions to Virginia Regional Medical Center, an 83-bed hospital and 77-bed convalescent, state-of-the-art facility
  • On site Canon 80 slice CT scanner, on site Siemens MRI, free-standing community based physical and occupational therapy
REQUIREMENTS
  • Located near the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, Superior National Forest, Voyagers National Park and the Mesabi Bike Trail. Close access to miles of cross country ski trails and snowmobile trails
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Email:
[email protected]
Contact Information
Email:
[email protected]
Has been posted before recently... probably a reason why. Who cares. Going to be good money location is not forever. Only a few things forever...a diamond, the TFP stink and herp...

Podiatry​

Virginia, Minnesota

Full Time
BE or BC
PRACTICE SPECIFICS
REQUIREMENTS

Email:
[email protected]
Contact Information

Email:
[email protected]
Sounds cold and boring

Podiatry is the best kept secret in medicine....if you are willing to live in the middle of nowhere to make a living

• Love
Typical use of "protocols" to build someone else's business with no promise of partnership. Oh and you are of course on call also.

Surgically Trained Podiatrist
Dr Salma Aziz Foot and Ankle Specialty Group

Full job description​

An experienced and successful Podiatry group is seeking a highly motivated surgically trained Associate Podiatrist for a busy and growing practice in Southern Orange County with plans of opening a third location. Our successful family oriented practice has grown and we are in need of expanding our team.

The chosen applicant will possess high morals and ethics combined with a special enthusiasm for love of podiatric care. Candidates must be motivated to develop their own patient base utilizing tried and proven practice building procedures. If you have the talent to service our growing patient base, we want to hear from you.

Pay: $100,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
Benefits:
  • 401(k)
  • Health insurance
  • Malpractice insurance
  • Paid time off
Healthcare setting:
  • Inpatient
  • Private practice
Schedule:
  • Monday to Friday