**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an interview at Indiana!!!

For those of you who have heard from MI, what was your mailing date?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also got rejected by UT Dallas for post bacc

Rejected by Midwestern

When did you complete your secondary and submit it to Midwestern? Sorry about the rejection...I'm worried that will be me too as my stats are not stellar. :(

NOVA: interview invite by phone (but I missed the call :( ) Waiting for the email with a date

Indiana University School of Dentistry interview invite 7/30

Interview is the week of September 20th, not sure which day yet though

I am also an Indiana resident

Members don't see this ad :)
hey purple pen and kobe, what are ur stats and when were ur mailing date if you don't mind me asking. Thanks a bunch!

Can yall list out your stats....that is if your comfortable reporting them...and when your app was sent out?

Invited for Interview at Indiana and Nova. Both on 7/27

Invited for Interview at Indiana and Nova. Both on 7/27

Why is Indiana only giving some people a certain date for an interview? I got like 15 dates to choose from. :confused:

I'm not certain of the exact date but I definitely submitted within a week of it opening.

I got rejected from case about a week ago

Why is Indiana only giving some people a certain date for an interview? I got like 15 dates to choose from. :confused:

Wow! I had 5 days-all in the same week. Are those of you who have received choice of 15 days OOS? It would make sense that they would give you more to choose from so you can book plane ticket/hotel.

Also, for those of you who have received invites from Indiana: How long did they say you would be there? I was researching previous threads about their interview days and they seem to have been all day. Most schools are, right? Well, the email I got said plan to stay an hour and a half to two hours.....

I'm trying not to think into too much, but I am definitely curious what they told other people. Oh and what month is everyone's interview? Mine is late September.

Indiana sent me an email about two weeks ago saying they didn't need any additional material, including a secondary application fee. Did anyone else get this email? I'm wondering what's up with that since they are offering interviews now.

Wow! I had 5 days-all in the same week. Are those of you who have received choice of 15 days OOS? It would make sense that they would give you more to choose from so you can book plane ticket/hotel.

Also, for those of you who have received invites from Indiana: How long did they say you would be there? I was researching previous threads about their interview days and they seem to have been all day. Most schools are, right? Well, the email I got said plan to stay an hour and a half to two hours.....

I'm trying not to think into too much, but I am definitely curious what they told other people. Oh and what month is everyone's interview? Mine is late September.

Yes, I am OOS...that must be why. I was given interview options from October 4 - mid November. Most of the dates are either AM or PM (so not an entire day).

Yea, I'm OOS, maybe that's why. I think ours are around two hours as well.

I'm international and I also had options from early october to november.

Hope this helps!

E-mail from Indiana today! So relieved. My official DAT scores aren't even up yet but they were nice enough to accept the faxed copy last week.

I also got the option to interview between Oct-Nov ...

Is there any disadvantage to interviewing later? (choosing early nov. vs oct.) I really want to do the two day interview but the only one they offered me was in Nov.

Last edited:
Received an interview invite from Case yesterday via snail mail!!!
Indiana confirmation of interview-October 8th
Iowa interview-September 17th:D

Received an interview invite from Case yesterday via snail mail!!!
Indiana confirmation of interview-October 8th
Iowa interview-September 17th:D

damn homie.. how many do you have 5? what are your stats and mailing date?

damn homie.. how many do you have 5? what are your stats and mailing date?

Haha...not five...but 3 is amazing/surprising nonetheless!

DAT AA/TS/PAT = 19/19/21

GPA overall=3.71 bcp=3.58

Iowa resident

AADSAS mailing date: 7/2

any international folks get any replies?

Just recieved an interview invite from IU

mailed out 7/9

Indiana Interview Invite: 7/30 via e-mail. I am OOS.

Still waiting on Iowa...
I submitted my application in June as well

Anyone else waiting too?

Still waiting on Iowa...
I submitted my application in June as well

Anyone else waiting too?

Yep, and you won't hear anything unless they give you an interview invite. My guess is they have offered a few to in staters and a few of the very top OOS apps but that most apps won't be given heavy consideration until a few more weeks.

I am international, received 2 interviews, still waiting for others to reply

ttdmd would you mine sharing your stats? I really want CASE and Nova interview like you! lol

7/30 Indiana Interview:D:D:D

Looks like we cant even send our online app until the 5th

How long did you guys take for ur Nova Secondary? I am still working on mine, Ive had it for a little while. Getting nervous, I need to send it out.:scared:

7/30 Indiana Interview:D:D:D

Looks like we cant even send our online app until the 5th

How long did you guys take for ur Nova Secondary? I am still working on mine, Ive had it for a little while. Getting nervous, I need to send it out.:scared:

did mine in 10 minutes lol too lazy

I'm international (Canadian) and got one from Indiana.

Habbas are you also Canadian?

yes im canadian, heard back from a few schools requiring app fees and secondaries, and tomorrow i have to send out some cheques for schools, but so far no interviews no nothing :(