*** Official interview 2009 cycle thread ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sup Supraman. I will be there on the 1/27.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
USC yesterday by email

I have my first interview with BU on Jan 23rd... Any suggestions? Topics to avoid, things you wish you said, wish you didn't say???

Really want in. I have some other aps outstanding, but haven't heard anything in a couple of months, so BU might be my first choice and only choice...:eek:

Thanks for any feedback. It's really appreciated...

Oh, and for those of you who got in already, how soon after your interview did you get the news. Did you leave feeling you got in? :confused::confused::confused:

I am a tad late on this - I just interviewed at BU 1/16 and I'll be at Tufts on 1/23:) Looks like I love Beantown!

Ruger: I was nervous for the BU interview only because it was my very first one. However, the day is verrrrry laid back. Just make sure you eat lunch quickly because the interviewers will start pulling you out one by one, even if you're not finished eating! Hope that helps and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get an interview at BU and NOT Tufts or vice versa?

interviewed at BU. Didn't get an interview from tufts :mad: well i hope i still have a chance to get one.

interviewed at BU. Didn't get an interview from tufts :mad: well i hope i still have a chance to get one.

Same boat for me :cool:

Somehow I doubt i'll get a reply since there's only a few weeks left BUT I guess I can always wait and see :sleep:

UoP for feb 23 via phone call :DDD

Tufts today by email!!! I need to call them tomorrow an pick a day in Feb, hopefully Feb 9th is still available! I'm so so happy right now :clap: My first official interview!!!! Oh I hope i get in... :love: That was one of my top 3 too!!! Any advice on what to do what not to do/say...?
Sooo nervous!!!

:luck:good luck to everyone on their interviews!!!

Tufts today by email!!! I need to call them tomorrow an pick a day in Feb, hopefully Feb 9th is still available! I'm so so happy right now :clap: My first official interview!!!! Oh I hope i get in... :love: That was one of my top 3 too!!! Any advice on what to do what not to do/say...?
Sooo nervous!!!

:luck:good luck to everyone on their interviews!!!

love.gif

just got an invite to BU for 3/23 but will be withdrawing..

first interview invite for BU on 3/20. definitely a relief, and hopefully more to come soon

OMG!!!!! congrats!!!!! :) i hope you get in... and accepted... ;) haha.

thanks!! but i do believe the interview may very well be for a spot on the alternate list anyways i will still keep my fingers crossed! :xf::xf::xf: and grats dceater! cya there ^^

Anybody going to be at USC Feb 6th?

Just got an interview to Midwestern however I have not taken anatomy. My school (UCSB) does not offer it and the local city college is already two weeks into it, am I out of luck or can I take it in the summer? Also in the same predicament with Indiana. :eek: Any advice?!

Just cancelled my UNLV interview for Feb 5th. Hopefully some1 might get a call. GL!

interview invite for Tufts! finally starting to hear back this week, the waiting has been rough. gonna try and schedule for 2/17

hiiiiiiiiiiiii, good to see you again. whats going on? what happend in NOVA? are you in? :thumbup:
hiii!! how are you? Still waiting to hear back from NOVA. The committee meeting was today so should be hearing something in the coming 2 weeks. How about you?

got invite to Tufts today

Tufts invite via email.

interview invite for Tufts! finally starting to hear back this week, the waiting has been rough. gonna try and schedule for 2/17

Congrats on the interview. Is the Nov submission date for application when the application was mailed by AADSAS or the date you submitted to AADSAS?

UPenn 2/12 and BU 3/24 both via email today within 20 minutes of eachother

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone I finally got my first interview of the cycle at USC!! I'm pretty stoked.

western via phone call today and congrats polis84!!

USC yesterday, UCLA today for me. They'll be on the 26th and 27th, respectively. Anyone going to be there? Want to split a room or something?