***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Marquette!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Minnesota - electronic mail

Members don't see this ad :)
Detroit Mercy! Karen just called me! :) Praise the Lord!

Minnesota by email at 9:05am central time.

That makes 2 for me: ASDOH and Minneosta... it will be a tough decision.

Good luck to everyone else!

Detroit Mercy for me too!! Phone call and an email! :D

OHIO STATE VIA EMAIL!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......:smuggrin:

Buffalo by email!

luhllllllllllllville takes my v-card!

Members don't see this ad :)
LSU! just now!! phone call from the dean!

AWESOME!!! my first acceptance!!!!

UDM! phone call! woo hooooo

Temple by email at 10:45 AM.

Accepted to Howard U! ...and I quit my job!

Indiana!!! - Email (11/30, 11:31 pm EST)
Wow it feels good to finally get in! Good luck to everyone out there still waiting for that first (call/email/letter) of good news!

How did you guys hear from U Conn? Haven't heard from any of the schools I interviewed at (Tufts, NYU, U. Conn) yet. Anyone heard from any of these?:p

umich o yeeee

Case Western - Called them
Creighton - Email this morning
VCU (My top choice) - Snail mail this morning.

Well right now I have been accepted to Case Western and UD Mercy. Still waiting to hear from Michigan. I am so pumped! :)

Just called AADSAS they are updating til 11:59 e.s.t. tonight and the lady said they will probably take the whole time since they still have a bunch of schools to get to:D

UMD, email!!!

:D it's over

Minnesota by phone! They tried to email me but my school's email system just sent it back to them?? Whatever I got into my 1st choice!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! :)

UMD, email!!!

:D it's over

hahaha, "its over"

same for me, almost, waiting to hear from one other school. congrats and i will likely see you there next year!

Meharry via AADSAS

Just got an email from Maryland...This is my first choice, i cannot even explain how happy I am right now!!

BTW are people still receiving emails from Buffalo or are they all from this morning. I am a NY resident and expected to hear something from them this morning but didn't!!

UCSF!! Offer made on AADSAS! Congrats to all!

Minnesota by email.

University of Kentucky! Email at 6:11 AM and follow-up phone call at 10 AM CST, this is fantastic! They were my first choice by a long shot!! :D

All that freaking organic paid off!

Congratulations to everyone so far! Today is a great day!

Pacific! Got the call just before 10am!

UCLA VIA CALL! YESSSS!!!!!!!
(western notified via phone call)