*~*~* Official 2020-2021 School Interview Invites Tracker *~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@artist2022
Interview UNMC - 8/24
Virtual
no date given. Contact enrollment manager

Members don't see this ad.

When will this list be updated? There are some schools who sent them out that aren't listed above

When will this list be updated? There are some schools who sent them out that aren't listed above
Give her some time to update. I’m sure her D3 year is keeping her kept busy. For now, people should just follow up through the comments to see any updates.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Rutgers sent me an in-person interview invite for Friday, 9/11. They said that they will have in-person interviews for anyone from a state that isn't on the NJ travel advisory list, and virtual interviews foe anyone from a state on the list. I am OOS from NY :)

Dude chill a bit. Dental school keeps you busy and having to move apartments while in school isn't easy either. Yes it's nice to have up-to-date info complied in one place but it won't kill anyone to sort through the comments to be updated on what's going on

Mods are volunteers and I've spent countless hours to make things for pre-dents, this included. Not asking for appreciation or praise, but a little slack would be nice

List has been updated as well as stickied, since that bug has been fixed!

Thank you for your patience to everyone else

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
I appreciate you though!
Dude chill a bit. Dental school keeps you busy and having to move apartments while in school isn't easy either. Yes it's nice to have up-to-date info complied in one place but it won't kill anyone to sort through the comments to be updated on what's going on

Mods are volunteers and I've spent countless hours to make things for pre-dents, this included. Not asking for appreciation or praise, but a little slack would be nice

List has been updated as well as stickied, since that bug has been fixed!

Thank you for your patience to everyone else

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Rutgers sent me an in-person interview invite for Friday, 9/11. They said that they will have in-person interviews for anyone from a state that isn't on the NJ travel advisory list, and virtual interviews foe anyone from a state on the list. I am OOS from NY :)
Mind if I PM you for your stats?

For those who got an interview at Rutgers what were your stats like?

UAB sent out interviews today 8/26. They don’t have interview dates scheduled yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite from UAB today - they are sending out dates and times later.

The University of Utah just sent out invites! The first available date was Sept. 2nd.

Last year's thread: 2019-2020 Schools Interview Invites List

I'll be looking at the Official Interview/Acceptance thread for this info, but if you have anything to add, comment below or PM me!

StateSchoolInvites Sent OutFirst Interview DateMethod of Interview
AlabamaUAB8/26TBATBA
ArizonaASDOH
MWU AZ
8/24
8/4
9/23
9/8
Virtual
Virtual
CaliforniaLLU
USC
UCLA
UCSF
UoP
WesternU
7/22
8/3
8/26
ASAP
8/7
9/4
Virtual
Virtual
Virtual
Virtual
ColoradoCU
ConnecticutUConn7/139/11Virtual
DCHoward
FloridaLECOM
Nova
UF
7/20
8/7
8/6
9/2
Virtual
In-person
GeorgiaDCG7/288/16Virtual
IllinoisMWU IL
SIU
UIC

Virtual
IndianaIUVirtual
IowaUniversity of Iowa7/108/28In-person
KentuckyUniversity of Kentucky
University of Louisville
8/21
8/14
8/25
Virtual
Virtual
LouisianaLSU8/219/25
MaineUNE
MarylandUMD/UMB
MassachusettsBoston U
Harvard
Tufts
Virtual
MichiganUDM
UMichigan
8/5
9/12
Virtual
MinnesotaUniversity of Minnesota8/39/10Virtual
MississippiUMMC8/119/17Virtual
MissouriMOSDOH
UMKC
8/11
9/14
Virtual
NebraskaCreighton
UNMC
8/24
Contact
Virtual
Virtual
NevadaUNLV
New JerseyRutgers8/249/11Depends on residency
New YorkColumbia
NYU
Stony Brook
Touro
SUNY Buffalo
8/27
9/23
Either
North CarolinaECU
UNC
OhioCase Western
OSU
Virtual
OklahomaUniversity of Oklahoma
OregonOHSU
PennsylvaniaTemple
UPenn
Pitt
8/21
8/31
Virtual
Virtual
South CarolinaMUSC8/189/11Virtual
TennesseeMeharry
University of Tennessee
Virtual
TexasTAMU
Houston
UTHSCSA
El Paso (new school!!)
8/7
8/18
8/19
9/3
9/1
9/16
Virtual
Virtual
Either
UtahRoseman
University of Utah
8/26
9/2
Virtual
VirginiaVCU8/139/25Either
WashingtonUWVirtual
West VirginiaWVU
WisconsinMarquette9/79/21TBD
OtherPuerto Rico
OtherDalhousie

Enjoy
Can you add University of New England

Got an interview invite from Temple today. All virtual starting Sep 8th.

University of Pennsylvania sent out interviews.

Reactions: 4 users
Tennessee sent out invites 9/2 for interviewing on 9/8+9/9 as a two day/two session interview process.

I called BU and they said they have not given out interview invites?

I called BU and they said they have not given out interview invites?
:/ This is based on trusting others... I got this in a PM (username blanked out). I just asked for clarification too.

EDIT: Got proof and they did sent out an invite to this individual so not too sure where the discrepancy is. :shrug: Also changed the first date since Monday is Labor Day which BU maybe didn't realize... Maybe the head people aren't communicating with the front desk people?

Either way, this is just a tracker and does not at all mean you will/won't be getting an interview. Tons of factors determine that. It's a tough process but be patient :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200904-071251.png
    Screenshot_20200904-071251.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Do dental schools typically send out multiple waves of interview invites?

Do dental schools typically send out multiple waves of interview invites?
I think so, I know my friend who interviewed at UPenn last year got his invite over a month after they sent the first ones and he got accepted Dec 1, so I think you just have to be patient even if something gets posted here :)

I think so, I know my friend who interviewed at UPenn last year got his invite over a month after they sent the first ones and he got accepted Dec 1, so I think you just have to be patient even if something gets posted here :)
Thank you for this. I’ve been worried a lot actually. I have gotten 3 interviews already but a lot have already sent out the first ones and I’m getting discouraged ❤️

Thank you for this. I’ve been worried a lot actually. I have gotten 3 interviews already but a lot have already sent out the first ones and I’m getting discouraged ❤
Yeah I think the most important thing is just keeping perspective, getting into dental school is very difficult but it’s also not med school where everyone and their dog has a 3.7+, if you put in the work you should have one acceptance at a bare minimum come April

Thank you for this. I’ve been worried a lot actually. I have gotten 3 interviews already but a lot have already sent out the first ones and I’m getting discouraged ❤
Just be thankful. Some applicants don’t even have a single interview.....all it takes is one interview

Reactions: 7 users
Just be thankful. Some applicants don’t even have a single interview.....all it takes is one interview
So true ❤️ Good luck to everyone and wishing everyone a very *restful* (or as restful as possible) of a cycle as possible!

Very true! I applied last cycle with an 18AA 18TS and received no interviews. I retook the DAT, got a 20AA 21TS and reapplied this cycle, not taking any interview for granted!

Reactions: 3 users
I got an invitation from MidWestern-IL (OOS). First available date is 9/14, virtual.

Reactions: 1 users
Marquette has sent out interviews, virtual starting 9/21 with information sessions a business day prior to the interview date!

Anyone know if UNLV has sent out interview invitations?

Looks like UW sent out interview invites today, sounds like they pick the days for you.

NYU will make virtual interviews for this cycle if anyone wants update. They updated on their official website.