*Official 2017-2018 Casper Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

King of Casper

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Casper exam for the 2017-2018 application cycle is around the corner. If you are applying to a school that requires Casper or are taking the assessment soon, please feel free to comment/discuss here. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Since this is a CASPER thread Im gonna ask here because I dont know where else to ask. I applied to 2 CASPER schools picked my date, paid and registered and then added more schools to my list that require it. I have not tested yet. Can I somehow add my other schools to my CASPER registration?

Reactions: 1 user
I know this is last year's thread, but if someone can help that'd be great. Did anyone have issues when trying to actually pay for their tests? Every time I go to enter my payment info after selecting the schools I want to send my scores to it only gives me the option to update, but never lets me submit/confirm payment.

I've been talking with support but so far they haven't been able to help

I know this is last year's thread, but if someone can help that'd be great. Did anyone have issues when trying to actually pay for their tests? Every time I go to enter my payment info after selecting the schools I want to send my scores to it only gives me the option to update, but never lets me submit/confirm payment.

I've been talking with support but so far they haven't been able to help

You have to update first, then after that you have to scroll down and it’ll say something like “submit payment” .

If that doesn’t work you might have to try another computer

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I take the CASPer right away, or wait, prepare and take it in a couple weeks?
Just take ASAP. You don't need to prepare :) I just took it yesterday and it wasn't bad at all. It's just every day situations where you need to show professional and ethical judgement. I don't think the next test date is for a couple weeks anyway, though.

Reactions: 1 user