Official 2013 COMLEX 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Workingonit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess it's never too early to start this thread. Anyone who took it feel free to share your experience!

Members don't see this ad.

Honest to god. My usmle was hard but my comlex was demoralizing.

God, maybe you're even worse at Anatomy than I am, and trust me, that would be quite a feat.

But like honestly there were so many patterns on the COMLEX it was easy to dissect questions. They loved asking for an innervation/dysfunction but then asking Parasympathetic, so they try to trick you to pick the corresponding segments to the organ or w/e when your only possible answers can be somewhere in the cranium (Vagus entrapment) or Sacral Pelvic, so like only 1 answer was possible in the list.

On top of that all the Chapman/Viscerosomatic were free points/easy. Every single question on the USMLE required thought etc, I wish there were random Chapman easy questions on the USMLE to give my brain a break.

I was much much less mentally depleted after the COMLEX

Man, Congrats on the form you got. My USMLE was wayyy more straight forward and easier than comlex. I feel i had a decent global knowledge and with usmle i feel no matter what, Ill be within a certain range of my NBME assessment exams.

With COMLEX however, the comsae assessment exams mean nothing.

I had one friend who was an honor student come out June 18th last year saying it was cake and score 593 on it, then another friend who LITERALLY came home and cried on the 21st and didn't know more than half of what was being asked and ended up with 667 on it.

Im just hoping there is method to the madness. It seems on the "easy" versions (and there are definitely easier versions) you would need a more absolute number of correct questions correct to score high.

I just wish the difficulty level.was more universal. Usmle was DEFINITELY a walk in the park for me compared to my crazy.comlex. The one thing thats keeping me hopeful is the fact that if those wtf questions were tough for me, they HAD to be tough for most people.

Members don't see this ad :)
@ sloo) -- don't get too cocky. I know a few people (never crossed 500 on their comsae) that took it today and thought they rocked it, which means the form given out today was an easy one. So your score won't reflect the confidence you have in your performance today.

And I know a few (extremely smart people) who took it yesterday and thought it was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Just took it. Was a joke. I smashed that test. If Anatomy wasn't my weakest subject by light years I don't think I would have missed more than maybe 10 total. Even so I'm expecting a pretty damn high score.

There were questions with blatant buzz words, one even put quotations around the buzzword

One question had a typo, I chuckled out loud.

For all the people above who were saying how difficult it was, I'm very curious to see how they felt about the USMLE assuming they aren't in a hospital right now full of charcoal <shudders>

You need to understand that not everyone gets the same form as you. Some people get much easier forms than others. In my case, I, and a few others, got a form that was significantly more difficult than everyone that took it with me that day. One of my friends, who is easily in the top 10% of the class if not better, had almost the same test as me and thought it was unbelievably difficult and is literally terrified they might have failed (as am I). This person was also scoring >250 on their NBME practice tests and over 600 on the COMSAE.

I'm glad you got a form that left you feeling confident in your results, but that's not the same experience for everyone.

For all of you saying that the USMLE was a cakewalk, I hope to god you didnt take it on the 21st.

Well, to be honest it wasnt THAT insane, but I made wayyyyy too many simple errors on ridiculously easy questions so I cant have everyone acing it now can I :(

For all of you saying that the USMLE was a cakewalk, I hope to god you didnt take it on the 21st.

Well, to be honest it wasnt THAT insane, but I made wayyyyy too many simple errors on ridiculously easy questions so I cant have everyone acing it now can I :(

I took mine on the 21st. I wouldn't actually call it a cakewalk on its own, just compared to my comlex. Also, i think usmle is different than comlex, they have lots more questions to go off of so maybe the tests vary in difficulty per person.

My USMLE was two days after COMLEX. I took NBME forms 11,7,13,15. I thought 13 was easier than the real deal and form 15 was tougher.

I thought UWorld did a great job at preparing me and cant say combank/quest did that for me for comlex.

I HONESTLY felt not only was usmle more fair but EASIER in every way. Pharm was way more straight forward, no joke even biochem on USMLE was easier than my comlex.biochem.

My OMM on my Comlex made the savarese four exams look like childsplay. Anatomy was fine, neuro was laughable. I read High Yield and did kaplan videos for neuro, honored it in med school and 30 percent of the questions ive never seen any of the answer choices before.

Neuro on usmle was fine. Actually, except for a few weird questions I had seen everything some time or another that i encountered on USMLE. Comlex, up to 25 percent was beyond the textbooks.

One of the answers i looked up said "there was a case of xyc seen in 2007 in abc country" and that was the answer. Haha

Luckily i deduced a lot but have COMPLETE amnesia for blocks 6 and 7. Anyone else feel like they completely blacked out for two blocks on that exam?

I only took lunch break and struggled with time for all blocks except blocks 1 and 8.

If i could do it over id do absolutely nothing differently. I managed my clock to the best of my ability and guessed without dwelling when i needed to.

My exam felt kinda like my first ever block of UWorld, maybe a bit worse. Haha.

My.USMLE felt EASIER than my last ever block of UWorld.

Just took it. Was a joke. I smashed that test. If Anatomy wasn't my weakest subject by light years I don't think I would have missed more than maybe 10 total. Even so I'm expecting a pretty damn high score.

There were questions with blatant buzz words, one even put quotations around the buzzword

For all the people above who were saying how difficult it was, I'm very curious to see how they felt about the USMLE assuming they aren't in a hospital right now full of charcoal <shudders>

I felt my USMLE was a much better test and have no doubt I did better. I would have taken 2 MORE USMLEs in place of my 1 COMLEX if that was a choice.

There are completely different versions of the test, clearly you didn't have the hard/vague/pos test that many of us have posted about.
Congrats on feeling confident but don't be smug.

I felt my USMLE was a much better test and have no doubt I did better. I would have taken 2 MORE USMLEs in place of my 1 COMLEX if that was a choice.

There are completely different versions of the test, clearly you didn't have the hard/vague/pos test that many of us have posted about.
Congrats on feeling confident but don't be smug.

Even with a different form, I can't see how the COMLEX could be harder than the USMLE.

The USMLE doesn't throw in random ridiuculously easy questions like "someone has a tummy ache, which Chapman point area is likely to have a somatic dysfunction"

Or "some guy had a car accident today, is his skin hot/boggy or cold and ropy?"

Not to mention I found that towards the end of each block when they had the 2/3/4 step questions, those were free points assuming you got the first one right, and sometimes answering the 2nd or 3rd part helped you confirm or change your first answer in the series.

To top it off, those multistepquestions all have the same question prompt, the only thing that changes is the 1 sentence addition on each step, so I found that time management was soooo much easier.

The biggest difficulty of the USMLE was not the questions themselves per say, but more time. If I had 20 mins extra to go over my marked on the USMLE like I did on the COMLEX there's at least 15 questions that I know I got wrong that I wouldn't have (I.e. mistaking Celecoxib for Clopidogrel in my last block because I had 3 minutes left to check 20 questions and I was flustered)

You're right that I obviously didnt take all of your guys' forms, but I'd still claim that the COMLEX is a much inferior test to the USMLE. It's almost embarrassingly worse to be honest.

Even with a different form, I can't see how the COMLEX could be harder than the USMLE.

The USMLE doesn't throw in random ridiuculously easy questions like "someone has a tummy ache, which Chapman point area is likely to have a somatic dysfunction"

Not to mention I found that towards the end of each block when they had the 2/3/4 step questions, those were free points assuming you got the first one right, and sometimes answering the 2nd or 3rd part helped you confirm or change your first answer in the series.

To top it off, those multistepquestions all have the same question prompt, the only thing that changes is the 1 sentence addition on each step, so I found that time management was soooo much easier.

The biggest difficulty of the USMLE was not the questions themselves per say, but more time. If I had 20 mins extra to go over my marked on the USMLE like I did on the COMLEX there's at least 15 questions that I know I got wrong that I wouldn't have (I.e. mistaking Celecoxib for Clopidogrel in my last block because I had 3 minutes left to check 20 questions and I was flustered)

You're right that I obviously didnt take all of your guys' forms, but I'd still claim that the COMLEX is a much inferior test to the USMLE. It's almost embarrassingly worse to be honest.
Are you just ignoring all of us that said our comlex was more difficult? I'm telling you I am 100% certain my usmle had far far more " giveaways " than my comlex.
Chapmans points and other opp questions don't count.

What the guy above me said.

I may or may not have had the same Comlex form as you.
I may or may not have had the same USMLE form as you.

So either my knowledge of USMLE subjects is far superior to yours and your COMLEX knowledge far superior to mine.

Or we had completely different forms for both, your Comlex being easier with buzz words (It's been a month but I'm pretty sure my "buzz word" questions could be counted on one hand), and my USMLE was an easier exam where I didn't have any problem with time...which outside of a single block out of my 7 blocks nobody should have struggled with time on my NBME form.

You decide which one it is, because clearly you're not listening to anyone else.

I I can remember maybe 8 to 10 "buzzword" questions on my comlex and WAY more buzzwords on my usmle. Im not saying USMLE wasnt tough, it was challenging but on 98%+ of the questions I knew exactly what they were asking. I may have forgotten a fact but I had come across the concept somewhere before.

Not to scare you but what you should be afraid of is the fact that EVERYONE is gonna get those really easy gimmes correct on your test, absolutely everyone so they dont really affect your score that much.

I was sort of masochistic and did not want an extremely easy form because the guy who studied first aid only for a month could answer every question that i can on that form but at least on the challenging form, if Im going crazy narrowing it down to three, hes randomly guessing.

Im keeping confidence based on last years class results that my 6 months of hard work will not be in vain. If for some reason there isn't method to this madness, at least im pretty sure my usmle score will be what i deserve.

Noone is disagreeing with you Saying that comlex isnt an "inferior" test, but easier? On the whole? HELL NO. I think most people who scored above 1 SD above the mean on both nbme and comsae assessments would agree with these sentiments.

Do you honestly think this many people on this forum would find the form you took.impossible while you find it laughable? Is it that hard to fathom there is that big of a difference in difficulty between forms?

USMLE, the difficulty level is pretty standard for everyone.

Like I said before, those "gimme OMT" points you are talking about, i had maybe ONE. My OMT questions made the savarese exams in the back look like Childs play.

The only way i could have conquered them in retrospect is to.go back to school notes but as for savarese, no way. I did that book 3 times and it wasnt enough.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
MLT2MT2DO: Our ranges were pretty similar. Lets hope that the hard work shows in our result. Im trying for a very competitive DO residency so unfortunately this exam DOES count..ugh

Took COMLEX on the 10th of June... got my scores back today (surprisingly fast I thought). Here's my quick breakdown:

UW avg = 69%
COMBANK avg = 75%
UWSA 1 = 226
UWSA 2 = 234
NBME 15 = 224
COMLEX = 600+

My realistic goal for COMLEX was in the area of 550 so I am super stoked about breaking 600. Soooo glad that's over with!

II have heard they will be releasing scores up to June 10 by the end of this week.
I received an email from NBOME 20 minutes ago saying my score was ready (I took it on May 22).

I received an email from NBOME 20 minutes ago saying my score was ready (I took it on May 22).

I did too, took mine on June 6th. Whew, glad to hear that I got a solid score, I was legitimately concerned with failing or barely passing...

What the hell rofl? The COMLEX is mostly just like Anatomy innervation questions, nerves, Chapman points,mother Micro was incredibly easy, the Pharm was a joke, I only had on single question on Neuro in relatio to a cord lesion, and I barely studied. People were saying there were funky Law/Ethics stuff, none of that.

Took USMLE on 21st, to prepare for COMLEX i read Savarese once, did all the tests in the back, did all the COMBANK anatomy,law ethics, OB and then I breezed through the entirety of FA in half a day.

On the COMLEX I was marking maybe 5 max per section and most of the marks were because I would answer the Q without reading the entire stem so I'd just mark it to recheck at the end.

On the USMLE I was marking like damn near 20 per section and running out of time, etc etc

Are you just trolling me or something? I'd rather have a cake USMLE over COMLEX any day of the god damn year, I don't care about my COMLEX score.

Count me as one of the folks that thought the USMLE was much easier than COMLEX, and I just found out that I got a score that's well above average on COMLEX. I was having such a hard time deciphering some of those questions that I ended up only taking the 40 minute lunch break and took the first 4 and last 4 blocks consecutively because I didn't think I'd have time to use on a break. I normally finish in less than half the allotted time on my med-school exams and do extremely well. The COMLEX was just weird like that for me I guess!

I hope your confidence is well placed, because I felt like COMLEX was pretty damn tough in that it was vague and poorly written. You probably did great, but it would suck to think it was super easy only to find out that you just read questions wrong (because that's easy to do on COMLEX). The stuff I was tested on wasn't difficult, but man was it hard to know what they were trying to ask a lot of the time.

Ahh just it back. Mid-600s. Def higher than I thought....I still don't even know if that is even good or not haha??

So I just took a look at my COMSAE performance report and it was higher than my COMLEX score by almost 20 points.

I took form C, but I took it about a month before the actual test, studied super hard in that final month and it didn't seem to make a difference (as long as the COMSAE is accurate in predicting), just goes to show how much of a crapshoot this whole test is!

Last edited:
MLT2MT2DO: Our ranges were pretty similar. Lets hope that the hard work shows in our result. Im trying for a very competitive DO residency so unfortunately this exam DOES count..ugh

Ended up with a 617...really felt at the height of my studies when it was test time and thought I'd be pushing for a mid 600s but after the most vague test I've ever seen in my life, with some of the most wicked neuro questions I'd ever seen, I had decided I would be happy with >500.

As long as I end up in the 230s in the USMLE I'll consider Step 1 a win.

Congrats on everyone else who was pretty sure they were borderline passed and ended in the >600 range as well.

Hospital of charcoal, huh?

It depends on your test form. I had so much anatomy - more than any other test form and things that aren't in Uworld /FA/combank.

Took the USMLE today, other than a few tricky questions and a few d'oh I choose the wrong answer moments after walking out of the testing center, I thought it was a completely fair examination. Not easy, not hard, but fair. The COMLEX version I took was not.

Does anyone know how often exam scores are released? I took mine on the 13 so I guess I just missed the window for today's release.

Took the test yesterday.

I think about 50% of the non-omm questions could be answered with FA. I think 90% of the omm could be answered with the green book. I found the questions that could be found in FA were easy, very straight forward except for one matching set that had a list of ten gene mutations (only 3 that I recognized) and gave you really short patient descriptions. The other 50% of the non-omm questions were either really easy or really hard. Lots of guessing going on for me on these ones. For example I had one on which tx for a particular symptom of MS and the answer that was in FA was not an answer choice and had to guess, several of these type of q's.

Some other random impressions, LOTS of OMM, definitely more represented than on Comsae B. Fair amount of micro, not as much as I was expecting from reading these boards though and 90% straight forward, very few tx for for a particular bug type questions and there were a few q's about bugs I'd never seen before but just a couple. Lots of Neuro but again most was straight forward. Only had a few tricky lesion q's. There was a fair amount of repro as well but can't think of any that were really tricky.

Stats/Score Prediction

Comquest- 79% overall, random/tutor
UWorld- 68% overall, random/tutor
Comsae C- 483 on 4/2
Comsae B- 660 on 5/31
COMLEX prediction- Anything between 550-650 seems about right, outside of this range would be surprising.

Got my score back. Took it 6/7 and got a 694. Super happy about this. Thought it was a fair test and scored 30+ points higher than my COMSAE a week before my test. My score report says I smoked Micro, Anatomy, and Pharmacology. Behavioral, Path and OMM were my lowest.

I liked to look at peoples stats before the test and how it turned out from last year or a few years ago to help me see were I stood and felt I would be OK from my previous searches. Don't get insane with the people on these boards. There is great info and experiences on here but don't let a few outliers freak you out.

Now the wait for my USMLE score. Best of luck to all of you.

Took COMLEX on the 10th of June... got my scores back today (surprisingly fast I thought). Here's my quick breakdown:

UW avg = 69%
COMBANK avg = 75%
UWSA 1 = 226
UWSA 2 = 234
NBME 15 = 224
COMLEX = 600+

My realistic goal for COMLEX was in the area of 550 so I am super stoked about breaking 600. Soooo glad that's over with!

My stats are very close to yours and I would do a flip if i broke 600. Sadly, I don't think it will happen, comlex wiped the floor with me.

Got my score back. Took it 6/7 and got a 694. Super happy about this. Thought it was a fair test and scored 30+ points higher than my COMSAE a week before my test. My score report says I smoked Micro, Anatomy, and Pharmacology. Behavioral, Path and OMM were my lowest.

I liked to look at peoples stats before the test and how it turned out from last year or a few years ago to help me see were I stood and felt I would be OK from my previous searches. Don't get insane with the people on these boards. There is great info and experiences on here but don't let a few outliers freak you out.

Now the wait for my USMLE score. Best of luck to all of you.

congrats!

I got my scores back today and was pretty happy

uworld 2nd pass: 68%
Comquest-78%
Combank-74%
Comsae C-469 (before study)
Comsae B-549
6/1 Comlex-599
MCAT-25

I'm a little annoyed that I was 1 point from a 600, but I'm ok with it. I'm going for IM and I figure I'm competitive just about anywhere. My test was Micro and Repro heavy. I thought most of it was fairly easy compared to the Comsaes and the questions were much less vague than the comsaes. For those studying I found the comquest material to be the most representative of the test but the question style to be closer to combank. I used:

First Aid w/ DIT-did this to get myself to go through FA about 3 months out. It didn't add much to the book that couldn't be found on UW or other sources.

Pathoma-annotated all this info into the FA path sections. I thought it was especially good at pointing out the HY descriptions that are being used right now.

RR Path-I used this for the Biochem/pathophys behind diseases.

Savarese

Kaplan Pharmacology and Treatment Cards-I struggled w/ pharm all through pre-clinical and got my highest score in pharm on the test. I give these the credit.

Last edited:
I appreciated reading other people's study plans when I was getting started so here's mine :). I focused my studies on FA and UW for the most part, with some other stuff used to a lesser extent (Lippencott's biochem Q&A, HY neuro, Pathoma, GT) and Comquest for OMM Q's (only finished ~80% of the bank). Tried DIT and didn't like it. Memorized viscerosomatics + chapman's cold and learned the pelvis inside and out.

UW average - 69%
UW self assessment 1/2 - 240/250
NBME 7 (took early) - 220
COMSAE D - 585
COMLEX - 650

MLT:

I DREAM of hitting your score man but I understand your frustration considering the last comsae you took before your real deal. I broke 600 on my last comsae before my real test but not by much so im losing My mind aT the prospect of not hitting that goal after 5 months of work.

If only they could grade my first 4 blocks and forgive the afternoon..i seriously have amnesia blocks 6 and 7. CONGRATS On The SOLID Score Bro! SOLID!

Roommate got a 755... Hit Uworld for a few months and combak the month before the test. Looks like he'll be hand picking his residency.

Ok so I'll bite:

Comsae C in march: 470

-Uworld 2x : 68% & 80% respectively
-All NBMEs
-Both UW assessments
-Then I took USMLE

Had a week to study after USMLE and before comlex
-comsae B - 574
-all combank OMM questions 1.5x
-finished ~1000 questions total in combank
-read saverese and did 1 or so practice tests at the end
-refreshed micro and drugs night before!

Real Deal: 640

Happy with it though I felt I waited too long after USMLE. I don't feel as fresh on this test. Oh, and this test is ridiculous as mentioned prior :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know how often exam scores are released? I took mine on the 13 so I guess I just missed the window for today's release.

I took mine the same date so I'm hoping they don't release them in big chunks like it's looking like they do. That means we will be first in the next big score release day........which may not be for a while. Instead of them doing it on a rolling basis as they get through them, which we would be any day now if that were the case.

For the average students:
Uworld:~ 50% ( half finished)
Combank: 74%
Did DIT
Comsae B: 494
Comsae C: 504

Comlex: 564/87

My goal was 550 so I am very happy. I felt like absolute crap after that test so that made me even happier! :laugh:

MLT:

I DREAM of hitting your score man but I understand your frustration considering the last comsae you took before your real deal. I broke 600 on my last comsae before my real test but not by much so im losing My mind aT the prospect of not hitting that goal after 5 months of work.

If only they could grade my first 4 blocks and forgive the afternoon..i seriously have amnesia blocks 6 and 7. CONGRATS On The SOLID Score Bro! SOLID!

Thanks man.

Yeah it's a bit frustrating to see people scoring 50-100 points higher than their best COMSAE, and me scoring lower than mine.

Additionally my last few NBMEs were between 232-242, and people scoring 220s on NBMEs are getting much higher scores than me...it's the crapshoot that the COMLEX is.

Regardless it's a solid score, you probably did just fine...like I mentioned I felt like total crap. It is frustrating to bust your butt and have it go to pot because you get a form you're weak on

So took the beast yesterday..

My stats
Took USMLE on the 21st
Uworld 1st pass time random yada yada- 71%
did a bunch of incorrects with around a 85% average before usmle
UWSA 1/2= 254/260
NBME 15 about a week before usmle 233(bummed)
NBME 13 offline-245-250ish depending on what conversion I used

COMSAE C in early May 554
Comsae D about two weeks out 594

Combank random blocks-probably 300sih
Comquest- did about 800 few days before-except neuro/psych was averaging around 87%

These qbanks should NOT be done in lieu of uworld. Uworld is soooo much better at prepping you it made me want to scream at some points while doing comlex specific questions.

Sooo between USMLE and Comlex I reviewed anatomy, OMM by reading savarese and went glanced through some more first aid. Also read the weird bugs in CMMRS. Honestly thought the exam was more fair then expected, though if someone had not done UWORLD and walked into there they would have come out a bloody mess. Lots of tricky low yield stuff, i.e. not having edema factor or lethal factor as a choice with anthrax virulence factors. I should have honestly done more OMM. This exam had a LOT, almost convinced myself into some silliness when it came to sympathetic facilitation, probably had 4 questions a block on that alone. Ridiculous. Fair amount of Cranial (BOOO!) though a lot of it was simple bone/cranial nerve stuff. Some Crazy a@@ Neuro I havent seen before, with a mixture of difficult and ridiculously easy pharm. Path was fair, I think Path is my strongest subject so it may have been harder for some. They don't let you use a phone/study material between at breaks because they repeat questions! Overall this was actually more exhasting then USMLE, soooo many blocks and there break scheme blows. I didn't pay attention that taking a 10 minute between 2 and 3 actually deducts from your test time...which is seriously stupid. Timiing wasn't nearly the issue it was on USMLE for me, I had 10-20 minutes after every block and took a total of 65 minutes of break time. Still sucks seeing you have 1 hour and 45 minutes for 100 questions.

I'll update with my score, hoping for something above my COMSAE's god willing, if not then i will chalk it up to being another COMLEX casualty. Hopefully scores come sooner then later.

Any idea when the next score release will be. They seem to be releasing scores a bit early this year thank you

I'd call them. That's how we found out when this score release was going to occur.

Yeah, that "scores up to June 11th" update took place just after I received the email from NBOME.

glad to hear about the scores, well earned.

i'm just trying to do the final cram with 80% of COMQUEST done (around~ 70% average).

I did not go through the green book yet, is it a must do? i found the omm questions on comquest and comsae's very simple.

Aside from memorizing the viscerosomatics and chapman's points, are there any things u guys would suggest for last minute cramming?

glad to hear about the scores, well earned.

i'm just trying to do the final cram with 80% of COMQUEST done (around~ 70% average).

I did not go through the green book yet, is it a must do? i found the omm questions on comquest and comsae's very simple.

Aside from memorizing the viscerosomatics and chapman's points, are there any things u guys would suggest for last minute cramming?

Anatomy, psych and neuro drugs, micro

Has anyone else's level 1 information disappear on their nbome account. It used to say test taken but no score available yet. Now nothing appears, as if I never even signed up for the exam. Anyone else have this? Took test last week.

Maybe it means our score will be out soon. That would be fast.

Took mine June 7, found out yesterday (but had no internet, so actually I found out my score today). They sent an email saying scores were available, and I logged in to check.

20 days exactly, so pretty quick turn-around

I thought it was a breeze compared to the soul-crushing USMLE.

COMSAE-C : 600 (a month out maybe)

Real thing: 661/93

sorry to keep bother you folks. but i just took the free nbome, whoa was that easy. good confidence booster, im sure the real one will not be anything as easy.

just wanted to check with those that used cmmrs, is there a particular section u recommend? or tables in the back?

thanks again

Just logged into my school email and saw scores were released. I'm very surprised at my score. I was quite hard on myself when I walked out of that test (was sure I was below average). Here are my scores:
Comsae B: 495
UW (1.5x through): 71%
COMQUEST (1x all the way through)-79%
Comsae C-580
COMLEX Score: 670

Thank you all who helped out early on in this thread