Official 2009-2010 Late Completion Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alwaysbehopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This for everyone who is just completing at schools (aka applied late, verified late, LOR sent in late, etc).

I think we need to support each other because everyone else on this forum seem to have be complete in like July.

Complete Thus Far:

George Washington - 9/15
Tufts - 9/17
Creighton - 9/17

11 secondaries finished, 10 more to go! Plus more coming hopefully....please share your recent complete dates (after August only).

Good luck everyone! Hopefully this thread will give us late applicants some hope.

Members don't see this ad.

All my secondaries are finished but I have to receive one from Touro NV. It's been two weeks since I was verified. I should be complete on all of them except that one. Here are my schools:

RVUCOM
CCOM
AZCOM
PNWCOM

Are we seriously considered late in the middle of September???

I mean they just started to interview people at schools a couple of weeks ago in most places. I think SDN make everyone paranoid. Maybe I'm just misinformed though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the OP may have posted in the wrong forum because he/she listed MD schools, for them it is late in the game.

I don't think we're late at all. January is late. March is late.

BTW, my file was completed just now at RVU. They said I would either receive a phone call for an interview by Wednesday, or an email for a denial/waitlist. I hope it's the former.

Sorry! Meant for MD schools but I still applied to DO schools and is waiting on transcripts = FAR from being verified...

Well I'll be back in like 2 months to fill out the late completions...hope its helping everyone de-stress in the meantime.

Sorry! Meant for MD schools but I still applied to DO schools and is waiting on transcripts = FAR from being verified...

Well I'll be back in like 2 months to fill out the late completions...hope its helping everyone de-stress in the meantime.

Lol. Good Luck.:)

are we late? After looking through these school specific threads I feel like we are. so many people have interviews and acceptances already.

Yay they got my transcripts :) Waiting for verification. I don't know how many more secondaries I can write before I go crazy.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't have everything complete until late January. Most of my interviews were in February and March. I even had some in April. If your applications are well written and you do well in the interview you can get in.

Still waiting to get verified! Damn I need to get verified ASAP!

Uh...I'm sending in my AACOMAS tonight. Too late yet? Hahahaha. No, but seriously...

Hey im applying to most of them, 18 schools. PCOM LECOM CCOM KCUMB etc..

i have a 25 mcat (9VB 6PS 10BS) and a 24 straight 8's (not sure which is better) and a 3.4 GPA and 3.3 sGPA good EC's

I just got verified today and have most the secondaries done so fingers crossed i get into one of them lol

how about you? hows the app procss treating you?

Yeah I was so upset because I actually got everything done fairly early...but my advisor did not send in my recommendations so there I was, trying to get ahead of the game and she pulled me back. I'm a non-traditional student (graduated 2 years ago) so she literally had ALL my recommendations for 2 years. I don't know why she waited, but she did...so I was completed at most schools somewhere around 10/20 because of her while my files were sitting in different admission offices collecting dust for at least 2 months. I was definitely not amused.

That said, at least I had two interviews already. I'm hoping to hear back from them on acceptance and from others schools for interviews soon.

No news here n awhile...how is everyone doing?

...still waiting for my AACOMAS to be verified. ahhhhhh.