Official 2009-2010 Integrated Plastic Surgery Interview Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anyone trade me St. Louis 1/15 for my 12/18? I will trade other dates to help you out if I can.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to double up on this question. Not sure if the previous poster had any success, but I'm also looking to trade:

Wright State - I have 1/6, I would like 1/20

or

UTMB (Galveston) - I have 1/5, I would like 1/21

Please message me if this exchange might work for you too.
Thank you!

I’m looking for a switch on my Ohio State interview. I currently am scheduled for 1/8 and would like to switch someone for 1/22.

PM me if this works.

Thanks,
j

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, hope interviews are going well. I was hoping someone could switch days with me. I have 1/18 and need 1/25 for MCW. Please E-mail me [email protected] Thanks!

I have USC 1/23 and washu 1/29
Would like USC 1/30 and washu 1/22
Please contact me if you're willing to trade

Anybody with Dartmouth on the 18th want to switch to the 15th? Let me know, thanks [email protected] I would love the 18th, happy holidays!

I have 1/23 and would like 1/24. Please let me know if you want to trade. Thanks

anybody want usc 1/23, id like usc 1/30
anybody want upenn 1/23, id like upenn 1/24

Hey, I have 1/15 but I'd really like 1/18. Is anyone willing to switch?

Not going to be able to make it to the West Coast in time for 1/23 USC interview. If anybody's willing to trade me 1/30 I'll throw in 100 bucks for travel plan changes etc.

Currently have 1/18, looking to switch for 1/11. Any takers?

Hi,

I want to trade wash U 1/22 for 1/29. If you can do this, it would be a big help.

Thanks

Has anyone gotten off any waitlist or received offers to interview the last two weeks ?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes :) there are still a few interview dates to be filled floating out there!

do you mind me asking which programs?

Got off SLU's waitlist yesterday but turned it down, so there should be another invite going out today...

Please let me know if anyone wants to switch the following dates:

UN Las Vegas: I have 1/29 but am looking for 1/30.

Grand Rapids: I have 1/18 but want 2/1

Thanks

Hi,

I have the 22nd for UMass but would like the 29th.

Let me know if you want to switch. I have the 22nd.

Hey guys I am looking for someone to share my hotel room with me for the wash u interview on the 29th of jan. it is very close to the medical center, hotel indigo. I am female but would stay with guy or girl. lemme know if anyone hasn't booked their place and is interested. thanks a lot!!

If anyone would still be willing to switch U MASS 1/29 for my 1/22 date I would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know. Thanks.

Can someone please explain to me how people know that schools have offered interviews on dates that we haven't reached yet?

For example, today is 11/4, yet the Ohio State interview was offered on 11/5 and Wake Forest on 11/9?

I've only heard back from the places that have offered interviews in October,

What gives?

Can someone please explain to me how people know that schools have offered interviews on dates that we haven't reached yet?

For example, today is 11/4, yet the Ohio State interview was offered on 11/5 and Wake Forest on 11/9?

I've only heard back from the places that have offered interviews in October,

What gives?

You're looking at last year's interview thread.....this is where you should be looking for updates:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=769442