OFFICIAL 2006 MATCH result reporting page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The U of Arizona The fetus' #1!!!! My story to follow!

Members don't see this ad.

I am so happy.. So the answer to the Q Best program and best looking residents..

The U of Arizona..

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats all!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many people who are headed to places on top of their ROL, but most of all - SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME EM DOCS!!!

MS1 hell continues until tomorrow at 12 PM. Prepare for some drunk-@$$ socuteMD posts tomorrow night!

Funny story which the previous post mentioned.. So I am walking with my wife and someone in our class says hey can we take your pic for the yrbook, you won a class superlative..

I said ok, but im shocked (and I still am) so what for...

"Best looking in a short white coat.", I stand take my pic then head off with my wife. I look at her with utter uncertainty and she goes "Must be a joke." Anyhow good day and thought I would share with you folks.

Congrats to all who matched! Hopefully it will be somewhere you like.

more to come later it is etoh time!

SUNY Upstate!!! A successful couples match! We are both very happy!! :thumbup: The wife will be doing Pediatrics!!

TysonCook said:
Carolinas!!!! :love: I'm sooo freaking psyched!!! My #1, sweeeeeeeeeet! :)

congrats tysoncook!!!! we met on the interview trail and carolinas was my #2...it ROCKS and i am sooo happy for you!!!! :D

Matched to ECU in Greenville, NC... my number 1! Congrats to everyone! :)

Headed to Christiana next year! my number 1!!! :) thanks for all the great posts this year!

Congrats, everyone! It must be a great feeling to know where you will be, especially if it's your #1. :thumbup:

Univ. of Arizona!!!! #1 for my Husband and for couples match. He's headed for Psychiatry.

Members don't see this ad :)
BMC, with prelim there as well. anyone else headed there too?

corpsmanUP said:
Congrats Wil!!!! You will love York. Did you see Penn State went unmatched? I was a bit surprised but not actually. York has always been their better half anyway!

Thanks man. My wife and I are pretty excited...as you guys ought to be too! Strong work!!!

Willamette

University of Florida-Gainesville!!!
Congratulations to everyone!!

Excited to say that my s.o. (peds) and I coupled at our #1: Mayo here we come!

Thanks for all of your help FF!

Congratulations to everyone here! Hope to get to know you guys at meetings, etc.

Man this feels surreal.

Panda Bear said:
Sparrow Hospital Program-Lansing Michigan!!

This is a good day!
Mucho congrats, Panda! Way to perservere. :thumbup:

Semper Fi

Marine.jpg

corpsmanUP said:
Congrats Wil!!!! You will love York. Did you see Penn State went unmatched? I was a bit surprised but not actually. York has always been their better half anyway!

I think that Penn State filled that last spot. I went to say hello to the program director, but he was busy.

Congratulations everyone. Keep em coming.

spyderdoc said:
Congrats from a YNHH grad!

Congrats to everyone else as well. You all worked so hard, and it all paid off!

Mark, DO

And congrats from a current YNHH resident. (YNHH is an awesome place to train, but then again, I have a biased opinion! :) )

Congrats to all on your success in matching. Welcome to emergency medicine!

Koko said:
Excited to say that my s.o. (peds) and I coupled at our #1: Mayo here we come!

Thanks for all of your help FF!

Congratulations to everyone here! Hope to get to know you guys at meetings, etc.

Man this feels surreal.

I've been waiting all day for you to post (didn't want to steal your thunder - we found out at noon). CONGRATS! We are really excited for you and your whole class; there are some wicked smart folks coming in. I have no doubt I would not have matched here if I had to face your class as competition.

- H

FoughtFyr said:
I've been waiting all day for you to post (didn't want to steal your thunder - we found out at noon). CONGRATS! We are really excited for you and your whole class; there are some wicked smart folks coming in. I have no doubt I would not have matched here if I had to face your class as competition.

- H

FF, thanks for waiting. After the ceremony at school my family and my gf's family went out for lunch. Thanks for your good wishes. You're being too gracious, at least in my case, about our class compared to others. I'm excited to know you're out there and looking forward to learning from you and the rest of the crew.

I feel thankful and blessed.

UCLA-OV!

TY-St. Vincent's, NYC

Psyched!!!

umm... matched at wake forest.

I matched at Wash U, my #1. 4 more years of the STL for me :)

Matched at my #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyson, it looks like we're going to be classmates.

EVMS, #1 like most here. Congrats everyone.

emory!! my first choice. Anyone else heading to atlanta??

EctopicFetus said:
The U of Arizona The fetus' #1!!!! My story to follow!

Congrats EF. I know how much you wanted to end up there considering the wife situation. I'm so glad it worked out for you. U of A is going to be in great hands with you aboard. I owe you a few drinks when we get the chance to meet up my friend.

CS

Dr.MISHKA said:
Wash U St.Louis. I am VERY Happy, see you there CS22

Good Deal. Will be great to recognize someone there. Drop me a PM with your email. We'll have to meet up before the start of it all.

My #1 -- York, PA

cattail said:
Scott and White, my number 1

We are thrilled to death

Sweet!

Congratulations! You're gonna love it here.

Take care,
Jeff

PS, congrats to everyone who matched this year. Very strong work, y'all!

Congrats to all who matched! Great job!

irrka said:
me too! my #1! after a prelim at Beth Israel (NY)
Congrats everybody!!!!

me three! Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center in Bronx-- Prelim at UAB-Montgomery, Alabama. Can't wait to get to NY though!

boo2 said:
Headed to Christiana next year! my number 1!!! :) thanks for all the great posts this year!

Congrats. This was my #1 last year and I have not been disappointed. PM me with any ??'s.

Hurrah to all with your successful matches :D

Utah! my #1
couples match
sweat

lukin

Couples matched into USF/Tampa :D
(Both in EM)

Life is good

#1 Grand Rapids...couldn't be happier!

TXchick said:
emory!! my first choice. Anyone else heading to atlanta??

no, but I'm leaving Emory :D congrats. you'll enjoy emory. apparently 12/18 spots went to women.

mward04 said:
no, but I'm leaving Emory :D congrats. you'll enjoy emory. apparently 12/18 spots went to women.

nice numbers.

Congrats to all of you...looking forward to being here next year!

Congrats to everyone. Now the fun begins.

FYI my school released the list. I wont mention names but here is the break down..

2-Christ
UCLA OV
San Antonio Air Force
2- Cook
2- Lincoln
Jacobi
U of Rochester
SoCal
Ohio State
Sparrow
Synergy
Stonybrook
HIghland/Alameda
UT SW
UIC
the Fetus at Arizona!!!!

CS_22 said:
Congrats EF. I know how much you wanted to end up there considering the wife situation. I'm so glad it worked out for you. U of A is going to be in great hands with you aboard. I owe you a few drinks when we get the chance to meet up my friend.

CS

Thanks so much today was a day of relief. I am psyched I got my #1 and you did as well! You know my feelings about Wash U, great place!

Congrats to all!

EctopicFetus said:
FYI my school released the list. I wont mention names but here is the break down..

2-Christ
UCLA OV
San Antonio Air Force
2- Cook
2- Lincoln
Jacobi
U of Rochester
SoCal
Ohio State
Sparrow
Synergy
Stonybrook