OAT materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j_hsieh

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has their Kaplan OAT materials that they want to sell. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I have Kaplan Oat materials that you can buy off of me. I have the thinner book which you usually take to class (it summarizes all the lessons) and I have the fat Lesson Book, which covers all the sections and includes practice questions. I also have the flash cards for physics, organic chem, general chem, and quantitative reasoning. In addtion, I have full length practice tests from Kaplan. Let me know if you are interested and we can work out a price.

=)

hi!
i was wondering what year your books are from and how much writing is in it. also, how much were you looking to sell them for? thanks so much for replying!
:)

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there! the books have some writing and highlighting in them, but they are still very usable. The flash cards dont have any writing on them. anyways, im willing to sell you everything for 200 (obo) + shipping and handling. let me know if you're interested. :)

oh i forgot to add the year. the books are frm 2001, but there really isnt much differenence at all between editions.

hi!
i'm so sorry i didn't reply back sooner. i actually found a friend who still had her kaplan materials. thanks so much though!