This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allieheartssyou

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I am selling all of the material I used to do well on the OAT last summer. I have the following available:
- Huge Kaplan Review Notes book- (light highlighting in first few bio chapters & some erased writing)
- Kaplan Lesson Book- (minimal erased writing)
- Kaplan Flashcards- (all cut out and ready to go)
- Kaplan OAT Quicksheets
- Kaplan OAT Book 4th Edition: 2 practice sets for each section & 2 full length tests (minimal erased writing)
- Cliffnotes AP Bio Review Book- (light highlighting in first chapter)
- OAT Destroyer + Physics + Math Destroyer- BRAND NEW!

I also have a few extra goodies from the Kaplan course and Chads Videos if you're interested! Willing to separate. Inbox me for prices. Pictures included in comments!

Members don't see this ad.

The Kaplan Review Book was by far my favorite study material. It was soooooo helpful to pack all that information in! I HIGHLY recommend it and the other Kaplan materials!

Attachments

• IMG_3305 2.JPG
    IMG_3305 2.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 81
The OAT Destroyer material was also very helpful (and challenging!). It helped me test the information and made me think about info in different ways. This set is brand new!!

Attachments

• IMG_6474 2.JPG
    IMG_6474 2.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 91
Members don't see this ad :)
I absolutely loved the Kaplan quicksheets and flashcards. These are perfect for on the go studying and cover a lot of the material you're required to know!

Attachments

• IMG_3424 2.JPG
    IMG_3424 2.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 69
This book is perfect because it helps you review a lot of biology information you may have forgotten (super helpful because the biology section on the test is SO random!). It also has a couple practice tests in it.

Attachments

• IMG_7745 2.JPG
    IMG_7745 2.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 66