NYU Dental Questionnaire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NormanBoreman

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone submit the NYU questionnaire a week after their 2 week deadline and still get invited for an interview? Completely forgot to submit it so I'm just wondering if it's still worth it! Any advice is good advice!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone submit the NYU questionnaire a week after their 2 week deadline and still get invited for an interview? Completely forgot to submit it so I'm just wondering if it's still worth it! Any advice is good advice!

Thanks

From what I've heard, it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Thanks
Totally fine, it's a non issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! Thanks! Is this something you guys have personal experience with, or have you just heard its not a big deal? I'm tempted to call the ADcom and ask lol

Awesome! Thanks! Is this something you guys have personal experience with, or have you just heard its not a big deal? I'm tempted to call the ADcom and ask lol
I sent it in 3 weeks after I got it and it was almost immediately attached to my app, no questions asked.

Reactions: 1 user

No, I' just seen people turn it in late and still get an interview on here.

Reactions: 1 user