NYIT Waitlist 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrPiska

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My sister interviewed the same day as me at NYIT.

I got accepted and she got waitlisted.

Does anyone know when the list starts to move and the chances of her getting in?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

How is anyone supposed to answer this? I was waitlisted at another school and was waitlisted, could you tell me why?

Hey guys,

My sister interviewed the same day as me at NYIT.

I got accepted and she got waitlisted.

Does anyone know when the list starts to move and the chances of her getting in?

Thanks

Is her name Drpeepa? Drpopka?

In all seriousness, she will not get in. Almost no one ever gets in from the wait list. She can try by sending update letters, going in to talk to them, expressing interest, the usual.
Better yet: tell her to retake the MCAT and reapply next year for a SUNY MD program. Trust me, saving all that money matters!! Especially when tuition just went up at NYIT and you guys will be paying...well... :laugh: oh man, I'm so sorry. :scared:

Is her name Drpeepa? Drpopka?

In all seriousness, she will not get in. Almost no one ever gets in from the wait list. She can try by sending update letters, going in to talk to them, expressing interest, the usual.
Better yet: tell her to retake the MCAT and reapply next year for a SUNY MD program. Trust me, saving all that money matters!! Especially when tuition just went up at NYIT and you guys will be paying...well... :laugh: oh man, I'm so sorry. :scared:

That made me laugh ! I needed that, there seems to be a large Russian population at NYIT :p