NYC apt/roommate

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skyy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a female 4th year med student looking for an apt/roommate (male or female) in NYC starting in November 2007. I'm a non-smoker/clean/very easy to live with. PM me for more details. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have a large studio in waterside and am looking for a roommate.

Hi there!
Iam in a similar situation.Iam a female dental student in final year of college seeking an apartment/roommate around NYU.
Non smoker,neat & tidy in living habits and non-nosy ,easy going in attitude.
If you are still on the lookout for a place ,can email me at [email protected] or call me at 917-312-8234 to discuss the possibilities.
Waiting to hear from you.
Jas
Hi! I'm a female 4th year med student looking for an apt/roommate (male or female) in NYC starting in November 2007. I'm a non-smoker/clean/very easy to live with. PM me for more details. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey there hockey fan and dentistry 2000
I was wondering if we could exchange contact nos. to get to talk about a possibility of zeroing down the apartment hunt if you are still on the look out
Waiting to hear from you!!
sparkle 2000:)

I also have a place for rent $550/month just south of park slope about 10 minutes by sub. it's a great apt that's been newly renovated. my roommate is moving out jan 1st. rent is per month, so short term stay is a possibility

I also have a place for rent $550/month just south of park slope about 10 minutes by sub. it's a great apt that's been newly renovated. my roommate is moving out jan 1st. rent is per month, so short term stay is a possibility

r u serious? that is dirt cheap! How far from Brooklyn Heights?

message deleted

Last edited:
Hi. I am looking for an accommodation near NYU medical center/dental school. I don't mind either male or female roommate. I will be starting my position at the medical center in mid-June 2008, and if you have any potential roommate openings, please PM me! Thanks!