NY Residency Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schwasted589

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to find out a little more about the following NY based OBGYN (ACGME) programs...I tried contacting the PDs, calling them, searching online and I can't find anything.

Mostly, was wondering if they're DO friendly...and if they should be avoided in general. Thanks in advance!

1) Flushing Hospital
2) NYU Lutheran
3) Bronx Lebanon
4) Lincoln Medical Center
5) NY Methodist
6) Nassau U Medical Center
7) Ricmond
8) Jamaica Hospital
9) Brooklyn Hospital Center
10) Hofstra (Staten Island , Lenox Hill)
11) Winthrop University
12) NY Medical College

I know this list is long but I'm at a complete loss atm. ANY information would be really appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I'm trying to find out a little more about the following NY based OBGYN (ACGME) programs...I tried contacting the PDs, calling them, searching online and I can't find anything.

Mostly, was wondering if they're DO friendly...and if they should be avoided in general. Thanks in advance!

1) Flushing Hospital
2) NYU Lutheran
3) Bronx Lebanon
4) Lincoln Medical Center
5) NY Methodist
6) Nassau U Medical Center
7) Ricmond
8) Jamaica Hospital
9) Brooklyn Hospital Center
10) Hofstra (Staten Island , Lenox Hill)
11) Winthrop University
12) NY Medical College

I know this list is long but I'm at a complete loss atm. ANY information would be really appreciated!

You should check individual websites to see which programs have DOs in them. To be honest, I think all of these programs have offered interviews to DOs and/or have current DOs.
I know for a fact that NYU Lutheran, Bronx-Lebanon, Lincoln, NUMC, Richmond, Hofstra (Staten Island and Lenox Hill), and Winthrop all interview DOs. NUMC, Winthrop, and Lenox Hill all currently have DOs in their program. I can't speak to whether or not they should be avoided.

Good luck! Stay positive- this process is awful but just focus on the end goal of becoming a doctor!!