NY mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxqueen27

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone recently took the New York Mpje, currently prepping for the exam for the upcoming month and getting overwhelmed. I know they say follow the stricter law? Would that me NY state predominantly? Please help needed!
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Follow the stricter law. There isn't much difference between NYS laws and federal law outside of a few differences in some controlled substances and transfers. If NYS has a law related to something, follow that law and not the federal law. Such as how NYS treats bdzs as CIIs but not in other states.

Yes. Follow the stricter law. There isn't much difference between NYS laws and federal law outside of a few differences in some controlled substances and transfers. If NYS has a law related to something, follow that law and not the federal law. Such as how NYS treats bdzs as CIIs but not in other states.

Okay I understand. Thank you

Dr. Cuties and other resources may not focus on Hazardous Drugs (USP 800), but you should familiarize yourself with that too.