NY MPJE Help, I have an IL MPJE Self-Made Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdrx2011

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a fairly recent NY MPJE Study guide, something that's concise and demystifies all the legal jargon or at least extracts important/accurate information from a compilation of texts...essentially a study guide that you have used to pass the test.

I like to make my own study guide when I review, and what I have to offer is a guide I made for Illinois. I took the IL MPJE at the end of January 2016 and passed. That's the validation I can give for my guide. Now I'm looking to get licensed in NY for the time being and am seeking any help...thanks if you can, otherwise no worries!

Also, feel free to ask me IL questions, I'll try to answer them.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm looking for a fairly recent NY MPJE Study guide, something that's concise and demystifies all the legal jargon or at least extracts important/accurate information from a compilation of texts...essentially a study guide that you have used to pass the test.

I like to make my own study guide when I review, and what I have to offer is a guide I made for Illinois. I took the IL MPJE at the end of January 2016 and passed. That's the validation I can give for my guide. Now I'm looking to get licensed in NY for the time being and am seeking any help...thanks if you can, otherwise no worries!

Hi , can you share the guide of Illinois,my exam is soon , and i am trying to search for a guide to study.
thank you

Please share your study materia, I'm desperately in need...my exam is on 03-28

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I'm also looking to get licensed in NY. Following this thread & hoping someone comes around with a helpful study guide.

So I passed my NY MPJE, winged it in a way, using older notes from Dr. Cutie from a few years ago (acquired through a friend) and reading the official law articles that NY BOP recommends. I also called NY pharmacists here and there for some clarification when I needed it. I didn't make a study guide while doing so bc I felt Cutie's notes were pretty succinct and organized. I'd recommend purchasing Cutie's notes like everyone else, the law hasn't changed too much from years ago since NY is pretty strict.