Nurse convicted of negligent homicide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
6 months in jail, 6 months home confinement with an electronic sensor locked to his ankle after his release, 3 years probation, 400 hours of community service, a fine of $5,000, and payment of court costs is what Eric Cropp got.

I think he does safety lectures and also has done talks along with Emily's Dad. I don't think there was a civil suit bit also not sure.

Members don't see this ad.

Looked up Eric Cropp since I don’t recognize the name. Turns out it was before my time.

Looked up Eric Cropp since I don’t recognize the name. Turns out it was before my time.
you are a youngin

I honestly figured that caes would have been brought up in every pharmacy school's law classes.

Reactions: 1 users
6 months in jail, 6 months home confinement with an electronic sensor locked to his ankle after his release, 3 years probation, 400 hours of community service, a fine of $5,000, and payment of court costs is what Eric Cropp got.

I think he does safety lectures and also has done talks along with Emily's Dad. I don't think there was a civil suit bit also not sure.

6 months is not too bad, though I have never done time myself! Lots of weight lifting and fistfights I guess